Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hoodrich
Feb 4, 2011

by Reene
Frankly, it's pretty messed up that he keeps getting trolled for the one innocuous butthole pixel in his avatar of an underage videogame character. It's no big deal and totally normal, and for people to call him out on it is pretty hosed TBH.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

I didn't even notice the butthole until you brought it up, tbh. lol

lesbian baphomet
Nov 30, 2011

Sizup posted:

i dunno what you thought would happen, like after posting that everyone would rally around you and tell you that we would judge you based upon your posts and not the butthole in your avatar in future

if we judged him by his posts, i don't think anything would be happening differently. minus the furry allegations

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

Cyra posted:

I am absolutely none of those things and being bought a tails butthole avatar by someone that thought it was funny doesn't make me any of those things

I guess I'm expecting a little too much out of a fyad lite but getting told to shut up fag almost every single post I make is getting super old and there's no good reason for it

Insulting Knox, legendary Newgrounds animator, is much worse than any of those things.

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

What are you even booing here?

Cyra posted:

I am absolutely none of those things and being bought a tails butthole avatar by someone that thought it was funny doesn't make me any of those things

I guess I'm expecting a little too much out of a fyad lite but getting told to shut up fag almost every single post I make is getting super old and there's no good reason for it

*looks up from textbook, removes thick glasses*

Yep ... it's a meltdown.

A cool damn horse
Jan 25, 2009

Glad to see all of my fuckbuddies I PMed are showing up now... Its time to own the tails butthole guy boys :henget:

MarioTeachesWiping
Nov 1, 2006

by XyloJW
This thread notwithstanding, why all the hate all the time? Is it really the avatar? I don't understand why I've been the guy that gets dunked on anytime he posts. It sucks

Shirkelton
Apr 6, 2009

I'm not loyal to anything, General... except the dream.

Dec 26, 2012

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

lmfao

Sizup
Nov 25, 2008

if it really bothers you dude, i made you a censored version

MarioTeachesWiping
Nov 1, 2006

by XyloJW

Sizup posted:

if it really bothers you dude, i made you a censored version

Everyone keeps pointing out that this is a comedy forum. What's not comedic about an avatar showing that sega put a butthole on their character? Like that censored version is funny because it's in on the joke. Why would any reasonable person assume my avatar is some proud display of being a furry pedophile? Nobody fucken does that here. It's comedic, which is im sure what the person who bought it for me was thinking when he did it.

DICKHEAD
Jul 29, 2003

Cyra posted:

Everyone keeps pointing out that this is a comedy forum. What's not comedic about an avatar showing that sega put a butthole on their character? Like that censored version is funny because it's in on the joke. Why would any reasonable person assume my avatar is a proud display of being a furry pedophile? Nobody fucken does that here. It's comedic, which is im sure what the person who bought it for me was thinking when he did it.

But Rocks Hurt Head
Jun 30, 2003

by Hand Knit
Pillbug

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

Cyra posted:

Everyone keeps pointing out that this is a comedy forum. What's not comedic about an avatar showing that sega put a butthole on their character? Like that censored version is funny because it's in on the joke. Why would any reasonable person assume my avatar is some proud display of being a furry pedophile? Nobody fucken does that here. It's comedic, which is im sure what the person who bought it for me was thinking when he did it.

You keep putting a lot of emphasis in the inherent comedy of fox anuses and that a mysterious benefactor bought it, huh

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

Not like you couldn't have kept one of the other avs you were bought.
Proposal: you get a new av, but is the Yoda X Luke one

lesbian baphomet
Nov 30, 2011

Cyra posted:

much how one sees an av like lyle's or synthy's and subconsciously thinks "there's usually funny posts next to that pic" and read the post to see that its good, people see the tails and think "i recognize that guy, and he stinks"

Dec 26, 2012

Blackheart
Mar 22, 2013

I don't think it's even the avatar Cyra

honestly I hadn't noticed the buttpixel

MarioTeachesWiping
Nov 1, 2006

by XyloJW

lesbian baphomet posted:

much how one sees an av like lyle's or synthy's and subconsciously thinks "there's usually funny posts next to that pic" and read the post to see that its good, people see the tails and think "i recognize that guy, and he stinks"

So it's basically that I'm a bad or unfunny poster. Fair enough, but in what way are my posts bad? I didn't think my posts around here were much different than the usual imp zone fare

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

Cyra posted:

So it's basically that I'm a bad or unfunny poster. Fair enough, but in what way are my posts bad? I didn't think my posts around here were much different than the usual imp zone fare

imp zone doesnt go on tirades about lack of acceptance on the reg

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Cyra posted:

So basically, I'm not allowed to post here without ridicule because the circlejerk forums cred posters or whatever have decided i'm to be belittled at every turn for having an avatar that features an officially drawn sprite of tails that has a butthole. That couldn't be the comedic value of having it as an avatar, nah better just call that poster a fag because the other try hards are doing it. If I had made this exact thread I'd have been called a fag and it would be gassed immediately, because I'm not part of the cool kids club.

Good to know that this forum has been turned into an exclusionary "in" group.

Go gently caress yourself, shithead.

The Tails' Butthole Guy

MarioTeachesWiping
Nov 1, 2006

by XyloJW

qnqnx posted:

Not like you couldn't have kept one of the other avs you were bought.
Proposal: you get a new av, but is the Yoda X Luke one

Same guy who bought it for me the first time bought it back after it got replaced. Goes by the name Heran bago, he posts here sometimes. We used to hang out. He got me an account here and I didn't use it much until a few years later. I was still rocking a stupid newbie av so one day he asks if I want an avatar, and I said sure, just suprise me with something. This was the result.

He made the rom hack sonic advance 3 extreem manseckz which in addition to making the game worse than it already is, points out that the butthole was there to begin with an not an addition of the rom hack. I thought that was pretty funny at the time that sega would do such a thing, so maybe that's why he picked it, I dunno.

Puppy Galaxy
Aug 1, 2004

Cyra posted:

So basically, I'm not allowed to post here without ridicule because the circlejerk forums cred posters or whatever have decided i'm to be belittled at every turn for having an avatar that features an officially drawn sprite of tails that has a butthole. That couldn't be the comedic value of having it as an avatar, nah better just call that poster a fag because the other try hards are doing it. If I had made this exact thread I'd have been called a fag and it would be gassed immediately, because I'm not part of the cool kids club.

loving lol

But Rocks Hurt Head
Jun 30, 2003

by Hand Knit
Pillbug
an entire galaxy of puppies sounds pretty epic

DNS
Mar 11, 2009

by Smythe

Cyra posted:

This guy is epic.

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

Cyra posted:

Same guy who bought it for me the first time bought it back after it got replaced. Goes by the name Heran bago, he posts here sometimes. We used to hang out. He got me an account here and I didn't use it much until a few years later. I was still rocking a stupid newbie av so one day he asks if I want an avatar, and I said sure, just suprise me with something. This was the result.

He made the rom hack sonic advance 3 extreem manseckz which in addition to making the game worse than it already is, points out that the butthole was there to begin with an not an addition of the rom hack. I thought that was pretty funny at the time that sega would do such a thing, so maybe that's why he picked it, I dunno.

Puppy Galaxy
Aug 1, 2004

But Rocks Hurt Head posted:

an entire galaxy of puppies sounds pretty epic

guess the Cool Posters have decided I'm a giant human being because my official galaxy is full of puppies ...

A cool damn horse
Jan 25, 2009

Cyra posted:

Lmfao

A cool damn horse
Jan 25, 2009

Sonic advance 3 extreem mansecks FTW...

DNS
Mar 11, 2009

by Smythe
Tails' Butthole Guy is under my protection now. Everyone back off.

But Rocks Hurt Head
Jun 30, 2003

by Hand Knit
Pillbug
it's cool to watch the 'but you gently caress one goat...' joke play out in realtime itt

MarioTeachesWiping
Nov 1, 2006

by XyloJW
the yoda loving luke av is funny too. i don't think it means that the guy who has it wants to take it up the rear end from a green midget

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

Cyra posted:

the yoda loving luke av is funny too. i don't think it means that the guy who has it wants to take it up the rear end from a green midget

why am I not surprised at all that you like that av

ROBO_ERECTUS
Sep 5, 2007

Let me take you for a ride.
I dont think your gonna win anyone over with your meltdown, maybe its time to start over, or stop posting.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Cyra posted:

someone call Heran Bago to answer these claims

Dec 26, 2012

Cyra posted:

dont underestimate mach2

lesbian baphomet
Nov 30, 2011

Cyra posted:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Cyra posted:

Mach2 posted:

i really want to get assraped by Yoda irl too lol

• Locked thread