Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
lesbian baphomet
Nov 30, 2011

Cyra posted:

the yoda loving luke av is funny too. i don't think it means that the guy who has it wants to take it up the rear end from a green midget

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Cyra posted:

the yoda loving luke av is funny too. i don't think it means that the guy who has it wants to take it up the rear end from a green midget

Mach2 posted:

i really want to get assraped by Yoda irl too lol

DICKHEAD
Jul 29, 2003

i want to be a small man piloting an orb

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

This thread is extremely insane.

pog boyfriend
Jul 2, 2011

Cyra posted:

Everyone keeps pointing out that this is a comedy forum. What's not comedic about an avatar showing that sega put a butthole on their character? Like that censored version is funny because it's in on the joke. Why would any reasonable person assume my avatar is some proud display of being a furry pedophile? Nobody fucken does that here. It's comedic, which is im sure what the person who bought it for me was thinking when he did it.

youre pretty obsessed over a cartoon rear end hole. but hey you didnt buy it it was just a funny prank that you kept for years hahaha i cant even keep a straight face you weirdo furry

MarioTeachesWiping
Nov 1, 2006

by XyloJW
i couldn't care less if it gets replaced again, same as how i didn't care that i had it for so long. everyone else seems to though. i don't think most people here rush to buy a new avatar if someone, say, gives them huge redtext. they probably keep it because it's funny and not worth spending money over.

puberty worked me over
May 20, 2013

by Cyrano4747
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hDimAF_w3xY

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

So what do you all think of Knox. When I was a kid these videos made me into a man.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=saq01IoXi0E

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Huge Dan Paladin fan here.

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

~As for dreams, she has enough and more to spare~
they call me cyra

unlike sonic i don't chuckle

i'd rather show tails' butthole

But Rocks Hurt Head
Jun 30, 2003

by Hand Knit
Pillbug
alien hominid is great

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

Lmfao when celine dion is playing.

Blackheart
Mar 22, 2013

lmao

darealkooky
Sep 15, 2011

You sayin' I like dubs?!?
the demented cartoon movie is still pretty funny in TYOOL 2000 almost 15

not as funny as this thread, but funny all the same

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

zeeky boogy doog. honk if u get the ref

Gobblecoque
Sep 6, 2011
Sorry about your mistreatment on these forum Tails Butthole Guy/Cyra, I'm sending you some games on Steam to help you cheer up.

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Cyra posted:

So basically, I'm not allowed to post here without ridicule because the circlejerk forums cred posters or whatever have decided i'm to be belittled at every turn for having an avatar that features an officially drawn sprite of tails that has a butthole. That couldn't be the comedic value of having it as an avatar, nah better just call that poster a fag because the other try hards are doing it. If I had made this exact thread I'd have been called a fag and it would be gassed immediately, because I'm not part of the cool kids club.

Good to know that this forum has been turned into an exclusionary "in" group.

Go gently caress yourself, shithead.

Maybe change the retarded furry sonic av if everyone makes fun of you for it, retard.

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I'm sorry but when a man reads something real dumb, he wants to speak his mind.

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

you're excused

Wootman
Sep 6, 2014

by XyloJW

Cyra posted:

So basically, I'm not allowed to post here without ridicule because the circlejerk forums cred posters or whatever have decided i'm to be belittled at every turn for having an avatar that features an officially drawn sprite of tails that has a butthole. That couldn't be the comedic value of having it as an avatar, nah better just call that poster a fag because the other try hards are doing it. If I had made this exact thread I'd have been called a fag and it would be gassed immediately, because I'm not part of the cool kids club.

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I mean maybe everyone wouldn't recognize your avatar as a bad posters if you didn't post so bad. #lifehacks.

Budohead
Feb 13, 2011

Head Case

Cyra posted:

im a homo. im a human being. im a big gay baby with no life no dick

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I hope everyone learned from this experience, and I hope they remembered the good days when Newgrounds was awesome.

Budohead
Feb 13, 2011

Head Case
I remember.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wFMqD_K1dlU

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

Cyra posted:

i was gonna post Resident Evil flash videos involving Earthbound, the Mario series, and Beavis and Butthead, but let's face it- this post is more entertaining than any of those

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

llmao

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

gently caress it, gonna post Resident Beavis episodes 1 and 2 anyway. it was never completed. rip

http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/77671
http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/78981

Tiler Kiwi
Feb 26, 2011
drat, the imp zone freakouts

Budohead
Feb 13, 2011

Head Case

Y-Hat posted:

gently caress it, gonna post Resident Beavis episodes 1 and 2 anyway. it was never completed. rip

http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/77671
http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/78981

All this time I've had this mixed up with something else because I could have sworn he transformed into Samus!!

Nostalgic Pushead
Jul 31, 2013

Cyra posted:

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010

good.

MarioTeachesWiping
Nov 1, 2006

by XyloJW

zen death robot posted:

New, random posters come here and post and no one cares as long as they're not being unfunny wierdos.

what have i done that's unfunny and weird? :(

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Cyra posted:

what have i done that's unfunny and weird? :(

Well you singlehandedly destroyed my thread about Knox's classic redub of a video game film.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Hell, if it wasn't the meltdown that video of Duke Nukem telling me to gently caress off or whatever, would of done the trick methinks.

Budget Prefuse
Sep 26, 2011

this is epic

Budget Prefuse
Sep 26, 2011

So basically, I'm not allowed to post here without ridicule because the circlejerk forums cred posters or whatever have decided i'm to be belittled at every turn for having an avatar that features an officially drawn sprite of tails that has a butthole.

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

give gay tails butthole boy the ForeverSmug treatment, every probation reason should be that post

get that OUT of my face fucked around with this message at 11:40 on Dec 9, 2014

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Y-Hat posted:

give gay tails butthole boy the ForeverSmug treatment, every probation reason should be that post

I think he's learned his lesson, at least I would hope so. Here's another tip... Just post and act like a badass about it, because if your still lovely then whatever, but it certainly looks worse to not be sure about your own posting. Goodbye.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Budohead
Feb 13, 2011

Head Case
pps be glad that you're noticed -- no one ever cared enough to call me a fag

• Locked thread