Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Y-Hat posted:

give gay tails butthole boy the ForeverSmug treatment, every probation reason should be that post

I think he's learned his lesson, at least I would hope so. Here's another tip... Just post and act like a badass about it, because if your still lovely then whatever, but it certainly looks worse to not be sure about your own posting. Goodbye.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Budohead
Feb 13, 2011

Head Case
pps be glad that you're noticed -- no one ever cared enough to call me a fag

Farm Frenzy
Jan 3, 2007

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Hoodrich
Feb 4, 2011

by Reene

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!

conceitedguy
Nov 8, 2013

Cyra posted:

So basically, I'm not allowed to post here without ridicule because the circlejerk forums cred posters or whatever have decided i'm to be belittled at every turn for having an avatar that features an officially drawn sprite of tails that has a butthole. That couldn't be the comedic value of having it as an avatar, nah better just call that poster a fag because the other try hards are doing it. If I had made this exact thread I'd have been called a fag and it would be gassed immediately, because I'm not part of the cool kids club.

Good to know that this forum has been turned into an exclusionary "in" group.

Go gently caress yourself, shithead.

Blackheart
Mar 22, 2013

Wormskull posted:

I hope everyone learned from this experience, and I hope they remembered the good days when Newgrounds was awesome.

I did, OP, thanks.

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

Cyra posted:

So basically, I'm not allowed to post here without ridicule because the circlejerk forums cred posters or whatever have decided i'm to be belittled at every turn for having an avatar that features an officially drawn sprite of tails that has a butthole. That couldn't be the comedic value of having it as an avatar, nah better just call that poster a fag because the other try hards are doing it. If I had made this exact thread I'd have been called a fag and it would be gassed immediately, because I'm not part of the cool kids club.

lmfao

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

but the butthole is OFFICIAL!!!! :qq:

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

Rofl

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

Cyra posted:

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

Cyra I came from BYOB way back when and people still call me a huge human being all the time sometimes you just have to deal yo and it goes away sometimes.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Widestancer posted:

Cyra I came from BYOB way back when and people still call me a huge human being all the time sometimes you just have to deal yo and it goes away sometimes.

Thanks for this widsom. Wouldn't want this funny rear end thread to stay funny for too long.

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Thanks for this widsom. Wouldn't want this funny rear end thread to stay funny for too long.

:(

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

BERGfu
Aug 24, 2010

enhance... enhance... enhance

Guw
Jan 10, 2013

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

[in militant black voice] My young brothas. We must not mock this man! This man who has clearly called for help. We must rise up, together! My brothas! Stop this silly bickering and take my hand young Cyra. Game Power. [guy in the bg] Game Power!

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

[in militant black voice] My young brothas. We must not mock this man! This man who has clearly called for help. We must rise up, together! My brothas! Stop this silly bickering and take my hand young Cyra. Game Power. [guy in the bg] Game Power!

Gobblecoque
Sep 6, 2011

Widestancer posted:

Why did you leave BYOB?

Grakdesh
Jul 21, 2005

High-functioning otaku.

BERGfu posted:

enhance... enhance... enhance

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vxq9yj2pVWk

Blackheart
Mar 22, 2013

Tails up, don't mock

Sizup
Nov 25, 2008

Blackheart posted:

Tails up, don't mock

Vhak lord of hate
Jun 6, 2008

I AM DRINK THE BLOOD OF JESUS
Tails butthole is canon and I do not appreciate the thugs in charge of SonicWiki constantly editing it out.

batteries!
Aug 26, 2010
:yikes:

MarioTeachesWiping
Nov 1, 2006

by XyloJW
Well i'm embarrassed as all hell for unironically losing my poo poo on a comedy forum, but thank you to the people who gave legit advice, and also to the mods for not banishing me. I will try not to be a bad poster anymore.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Vhak lord of hate posted:

Tails butthole is canon and I do not appreciate the thugs in charge of SonicWiki constantly editing it out.

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

red plastic cup
Apr 25, 2012

Reach WITH IN To your LOCAL cup and you may find A Friend And Boy...
its not a hole, its just a patch of darker fur............

Dec 26, 2012

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

His Matrix videos are also good, but I'm not going to post them because I don't think they count as gaming vids.

Dexters Secret
Jun 19, 2014

Tails Got Trolled.

MarioTeachesWiping
Nov 1, 2006

by XyloJW

Dexters Secret posted:

Tails Got Trolled.

dumbass will learn

Gobblecoque
Sep 6, 2011

Lumpy the Cook posted:

His Matrix videos are also good, but I'm not going to post them because I don't think they count as gaming vids.

There were a few Matrix video games.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Not to mention the Matrix probably influenced a few hundred of them directly.

Heran Bago
Aug 18, 2006

TheLovablePlutonis posted:

someone call Heran Bago to answer these claims

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FUGXy2hM-TI

Tails butthole is canon

Heran Bago
Aug 18, 2006

The Sonic Advance games are pretty fun.

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010