Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

~As for dreams, she has enough and more to spare~

Cyra posted:

So basically, I'm not allowed to post here without ridicule because the circlejerk forums cred posters or whatever have decided i'm to be belittled at every turn for having an avatar that features an officially drawn sprite of tails that has a butthole. That couldn't be the comedic value of having it as an avatar, nah better just call that poster a fag because the other try hards are doing it. If I had made this exact thread I'd have been called a fag and it would be gassed immediately, because I'm not part of the cool kids club.

Good to know that this forum has been turned into an exclusionary "in" group.

Go gently caress yourself, shithead.

now that's cool

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

The circlejerk forums cred posters or whatever have decided I'm to be belittled at every turn for having an avatar that features an officially drawn sprite of Tails that has a butthole.

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

the lords of imp zone hath decreed: "cyra shall forever be scorned for his use of the anus of one miles "tails" prower in the coat of arms of his house." how could such a fate have befallen me? do they not see that this rear end in a top hat is official and authentic?

absolutely anything fucked around with this message at 06:03 on Dec 9, 2014

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

Cyra posted:

It's funny because sega put the butthole there. It's also funny that someone bought it for me. Funny enough that I don't feel the need to pay money to change it

Explain to me why that makes me a homo

oh my god dude

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

they call me cyra

unlike sonic i don't chuckle

i'd rather show tails' butthole

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

zeeky boogy doog. honk if u get the ref