Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
lesbian baphomet
Nov 30, 2011

Cyra posted:

It's funny because sega put the butthole there. It's also funny that someone bought it for me. Funny enough that I don't feel the need to pay money to change it

Explain to me why that makes me a homo

melting down on a public humor forum about avatars is uh, not a good look

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lesbian baphomet
Nov 30, 2011

01011001 posted:

also not a good look: being the fox butthole guy

even outside of fyad, your avatar is the one saying all of your own posts.

lesbian baphomet
Nov 30, 2011

Sizup posted:

i dunno what you thought would happen, like after posting that everyone would rally around you and tell you that we would judge you based upon your posts and not the butthole in your avatar in future

if we judged him by his posts, i don't think anything would be happening differently. minus the furry allegations

lesbian baphomet
Nov 30, 2011

Cyra posted:

Everyone keeps pointing out that this is a comedy forum. What's not comedic about an avatar showing that sega put a butthole on their character? Like that censored version is funny because it's in on the joke. Why would any reasonable person assume my avatar is some proud display of being a furry pedophile? Nobody fucken does that here. It's comedic, which is im sure what the person who bought it for me was thinking when he did it.

much how one sees an av like lyle's or synthy's and subconsciously thinks "there's usually funny posts next to that pic" and read the post to see that its good, people see the tails and think "i recognize that guy, and he stinks"

lesbian baphomet
Nov 30, 2011

Cyra posted:

the yoda loving luke av is funny too. i don't think it means that the guy who has it wants to take it up the rear end from a green midget

• Locked thread