Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Great Joe
Aug 13, 2008

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!

Vhak lord of hate posted:

lol do I remember that scene? do you go around asking New York Firefighters if they remember the day two gleaming towers fell? hey, jackie, remember when your husbo got a little off the top in Dallas? holy poo poo I can't believe you've asked this. hum, you ask basically, do you think Mary Magdalene recalled witnessing the Son of God and our lord Jesus Christ get nailed to a loving cross? i could stick my head into a time portal and witness nagasaki evaporated in a blinding light for eternity and not have that image seared into my eyes as much as the sight of Red XIII giving Cloud an alley oop is.

Butt Ghost
Nov 23, 2013

Cid is cool

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z8WvSGNEV24

• Locked thread