Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

does anyone want to play rise of nations with me ever. pubbies or whatever are very bad at it and constantly enforce dumb rules like low resources or other poo poo that makes the game very slow

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

do iw matches last forever because of the animations?

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

lol in infinity wars i unlocked a furry fox woman in a primitive bikini

also are there decks that aren't just big beasts buildup or rush

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

enjoy
http://infinity-wars.wikia.com/wiki/Matriarch

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

i finished 3 and never got past halfway in new vegas so 3 is clearly the better game. HOWEVER i also bought the dlc for both and never played either so the dlc must be horrible

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

gfanikf posted:

Has anyone here bought Dead State? I know it's buggy as hell (but then again so was Wasteland 2), but I like the concept (survival management) and limited horror setting (ie only zombies and people). I couldn't find a thread for it anywhere here.

I mean it's only $30 so it's not like a huge investment.

theres a bunch of negative impressions in the kickstarter thread

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

Ddraig posted:

Even Hitler didn't kill people directly infront of the people he was trying to impress. Particularly those outside of the loop. The 1936 Summer Olympics didn't feature a ceremonial flogging of the Jews in the opening ceremony.

I mean, I get that they want to make him seem like a terrible person, but there's ways of doing it that don't completely devolve into farce or just being edgy.

What exactly is there to be gained by having Pagan kill a guy right infront of you rather than you discovering that guy being beaten/tortured on your own? It's laughable because the latter thing is actually something that happens, and would have been a great reveal that 'maybe this guy isn't just slightly quirky', if you hadn't seen Pagan stab a guy in the throat with a pen and in the shoulder with a fork.

Also sorry I'm not impressed by the wildlife. Cliff Racers were annoying as gently caress in Morrowind, they're annoying as gently caress in Far Cry 4. A bad idea doesn't stop being a bad idea if it's made fun of.

its insanely cool to have the bad guy slaughter a dude in front of you, thats why

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

plants vs zombies garden warfare is fun and im glad ea gave it away. had more fun with that in an hour then in all the time i played battlefield 4

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

icantfindaname posted:

are there any mobas where the gameplay isn't based on memorizing thousands of combinations of characters/items/movesets that are also fun and aren't F2P hellscapes?

monday night combat

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

Red Suit posted:

I have a bias against MOBAs because instead of a new Legacy of Kain, we got a MOBA.

the new lok game is good and also not a moba so uhhhh

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

Stux posted:

, total war medieval 1,

ah, the one other person in the world who thinks this is the best total war

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

Stux posted:

the risk style map is far superior for a start

it is, the ai can't handle the new style and agents suck with it

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

what, sony is giving it tons of support so they release it on ps4

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

i beat me1 three times, me2 two times and me3 once. they were all pretty good

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

hubris.height posted:

so i really really love l4d2 and have spent more than i think 300 hours playing it

will i like evolve? i didn't play that beta but it sounds like it was a real poo poo show. what's the word in the inner circle of game information

evolve sucks

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

the trans section in dragon age felt very awkwardly paternal

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

dorian is my friend, i like everyone besides sera and cole. cullen is extremely forgettable but that might have more to do with him being in an awkard spot in the castle so i keep forgetting he exists

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

Ciaphas posted:

Oh do they say in game explicitly that that guy is transgender, I thought it was only implied

Then again I'm still not out of Haven sooooo

theres a big speech where you get railroaded into asking stupid questions so you can get a longer speech

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

dungeon of the endless is too hard. it makes me feel like a failure as a gamer, i can't even beat the 'too easy' difficulty

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

ArfJason posted:

Falcom are Good.

fagcom

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

my game of the year is samurai warriors 4, because warriors games are epic

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

stux agrees with me on the superiority of mediaeval total war 1 so he can't be all bad

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

scraps69 posted:

Just pedophile level bad heh.

wtf are you talking about

• Locked thread