Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.
It makes more sense now that there was that one super hero in the Super Friends called "ButtJammer". That's an important role in Defending Our Freedoms it seems.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.

Jagchosis posted:

maybe they were raping prisoners because the CIA used literal rapists to conduct "interrogations"

Well it's probably pretty hard to put together a team when you're telling normal people that the job will involve pumping smoothies into people's asses.

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

New Division posted:

I'm imagining an aluminum shack with a sign that says "SECRET CIA RECTAL-FEEDING UNIT"

Well I'm imagining a future Senate hearing where a CIA operative, digitally obscured to protect his identity, sobs while recounting how much he's suffered from "touching and manipulating all those butts".

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

I was about to post something about drone technology being used to swim up the intestines against peristalsis but I simultaneously
  • realized it was really stupid and
  • realized that somebody in the CIA probably thought of that

• Locked thread