Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DisgracelandUSA
Aug 11, 2011

Yeah, I gets down with the homies

Sharkie posted:

Hey, here's a pile of poo poo that accuses Feinstein of treason (of course):

Ah yes, I would love to be waterboarded to death over several hours than have my existence painlessly and abruptly ended by a massive explosion.

Cocoa Ninja posted:

This report being released is a good step 0. I think the political mood in the US may be shifting right now towards honest-to-God police reform; perhaps we can bundle greater military and intelligence oversight, the idea that these services are meant to serve the people and truly answer to them. Although I'm very pessimistic about that.

I think someone said this exact thing back when the Human Right's Watch released their report on the American prison system circa 2010. Everyone was all enraged, but everything is all better now and prison is just like summercamp but with more gay sex.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread