Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
suck my woke dick
Oct 10, 2012

:siren:I CANNOT EJACULATE WITHOUT SEEING NATIVE AMERICANS BRUTALISED!:siren:

Put this cum-loving slave on ignore immediately!

AreWeDrunkYet posted:

Best argument for these people is that something like 1 in 5 of the people tortured were innocent.

4 out of 5 were guilty, clearly the CIA was doing good work torturing them bastards :fsmug:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

suck my woke dick
Oct 10, 2012

red_blip posted:

-It makes me sick that Americans care more about the well-being of terrorists than they do about the children being killed by them.

It makes me sick that Americans care more about the torturing of terrorists than they do about the children being tortured by the CIA.

suck my woke dick
Oct 10, 2012

:cripes:

Thanks Obama

suck my woke dick
Oct 10, 2012

Mister Adequate posted:

This is my favorite part of all. The idea that the President and SIC have to 'negotiate' with the CIA over anything, instead of just giving orders and having them followed. It's the most :magical: line I've yet seen about this whole catastrofuck, and it really drives home how out of control the CIA are.

Always fun to watch the tail wagging the dog :allears:

• Locked thread