Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Prometheus1
Mar 15, 2012

History will be kind to me, for I intend to write it
I played dust before the "new" version came out and I actually ended up making a few friends :airquote: and we eventually ended up ruling the entire server with regular night raids on unsuspecting pubbies. It was probably one of the funnest things I've done in a game in a long rear end time! Anyways I bought a new computer and subsequently have to re install all steam games etc.. Has anyone played the "new" version and if so is it worth the download?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Awesome!
Oct 17, 2008

Ready for adventure!

one of the mods needs to dust off their move to gas chamber button

Prometheus1
Mar 15, 2012

You should come dust me off ;)

Prometheus1
Mar 15, 2012

Were you one of the people that I took advantage of in Rust, in the wee hours of the night?

Prometheus1 fucked around with this message at 02:13 on Dec 10, 2014

MarioTeachesWiping
Nov 1, 2006

by XyloJW
dust: an elysian tail

Awesome!
Oct 17, 2008

Ready for adventure!

Prometheus1 posted:

Were you one of the people that I took advantage of in Dust, in the wee hours of the night?

yes i spend a lot of time playing with eve's retarded cousin

idiot

Doctor Goat
Jan 22, 2005

Where does it hurt?
phantom dust is really good and the xbone one is probably going to be worth getting one for

Prometheus1
Mar 15, 2012

Hey man no hard feelings,no intent to offend. :)

El Wombato
Mar 19, 2008

Mexican Marsupial
thats the one wiht all the swingin dicks, right?

Prometheus1
Mar 15, 2012

El Wombato posted:

thats the one wiht all the swingin dicks, right?

yep! every swingin' Dick and Tom

El Wombato
Mar 19, 2008

Mexican Marsupial
cool sounds like my kind of game thanks

Silver Striker
May 22, 2013

Cyra posted:

The weird thing about this game is that the guy was an artist who learned everything else in order to make his game, but the art is probably the worst part. It's also not a good game.

resting bort face
Jun 2, 2000

by Fluffdaddy
From Dust was a really relaxing and engrossing sandbox.

MarioTeachesWiping
Nov 1, 2006

by XyloJW

Silver Striker posted:

The weird thing about this game is that the guy was an artist who learned everything else in order to make his game, but the art is probably the worst part. It's also not a good game.

Shifty gimbal
Dec 28, 2008

Hey you... I got something to tell ya
Biscuit Hider

Cyra posted:

Dust has swinging man meat everywhere and is somehow still less gay looking than this game

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

Cyra posted:

is a fun game ruined by everything that isnt the fighting part and visuals

Concordat
Mar 4, 2007

Secondary Objective: Commit Fraud - Complete
the best part of dust is slamming an enemy into the ground in an infinite combo till it dies and then seeing how long you can keep doing that to the corpse.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

Prometheus1 posted:

I played dust before the "new" version came out and I actually ended up making a few friends :airquote: and we eventually ended up ruling the entire server with regular night raids on unsuspecting pubbies. It was probably one of the funnest things I've done in a game in a long rear end time! Anyways I bought a new computer and subsequently have to re install all steam games etc.. Has anyone played the "new" version and if so is it worth the download?

• Locked thread