Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
posting smiling
if you told yourself every night that the unnerving scraping and clicking sounds couldn't actually be a horrible, unseen, lurking bug, and it was probably the wind and house noises and then you were confronted by himwhen you tried to step outside and now you're trapped possibly for good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

posting smiling
what would call this? i don't have any training for htis.

pig slut lisa

irl is good

pls put the bug on your face for scale, thanks in advance

pig slut lisa

irl is good

tell the bug your version of the aristocrats. shock it into falling off the door.

Wertjoe

That's a Mongolian Mouth Beetle. They like to crawl into your mouth or nose while you're sleeping.

Qwerinty

by zen death robot
What you need to do is take it back to the 1950s for cheesy sci-fi flicks.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

posting smiling
post itt if a bug ever made you cry

City of Glompton

it means u are cursed it's the big rear end ugly bug curse, gl you are gonna need it.

I am sure I have cried out in fear of a bug before

posting smiling

pig slut lisa posted:

pls put the bug on your face for scale, thanks in advance

it looks like it has quite entirely vanished. exploring my options...

pig slut lisa

irl is good

Classicist posted:

it looks like it has quite entirely vanished. exploring my options...

oh god. oh no no no no no. ohhh classicist...ummmmmmm go to the bathroom, and slowly turn on the lights, and look at your forehead whcih you cant...normally...see...

ron color
oh god no

pig slut lisa

irl is good

classicist does any part of your head itch :ohdear:

Afro Doug

yeah theres one of those in my bathroom too. thats why i dont do any showers or nothing and do my bodily functions in jars and such.

posting smiling

pig slut lisa posted:

oh god. oh no no no no no. ohhh classicist...ummmmmmm go to the bathroom, and slowly turn on the lights, and look at your forehead whcih you cant...normally...see...

your suspicion was right. when i went to peer into the mirror, i couldn't see my forehead at all. the bug has eaten my eyeballs.

FluffieDuckie

Classicist posted:

post itt if a bug ever made you cry

one night in my dorm room i was sleeping on my back with my arms above my head. i was awakened by something walking across my palm. i sat up and flung the object across the room and squealed like the girl i am and awoke the whole suite. cue a night of 4 girls squealing and screaming and throwing shoes at this thing. then laying in bed with the lights on staring at the ceiling waiting for dawn to come.

file this under "reasons i don't miss texas"

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

posting smiling

Afro Doug posted:

yeah theres one of those in my bathroom too. thats why i dont do any showers or nothing and do my bodily functions in jars and such.

i wish there wasn't squatters rights for bugs.

posting smiling

FluffieDuckie posted:

one night in my dorm room i was sleeping on my back with my arms above my head. i was awakened by something walking across my palm. i sat up and flung the object across the room and squealed like the girl i am and awoke the whole suite. cue a night of 4 girls squealing and screaming and throwing shoes at this thing. then laying in bed with the lights on staring at the ceiling waiting for dawn to come.

that's bad, but at least i know that this is called a cockroach, and that it's probably friendly.

Devil Bird Thing

Pardon me, do you have a moment to speak about our Lord & Savior, Devil Bird Thing?
I fix, make he more friendly!

Afro Doug

actually thats scarier than before

FluffieDuckie

Zen Dudeism posted:

I fix, make he more friendly!

aww he's adorbs :3:

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

cat_herder

BE GAY
DO CRIME

FluffieDuckie posted:

that used to happen to me at least once per summer. hopefully it won't anymore.

Salmiakki

that appears to be some kind of weta. be careful with it because if it feels threatened it will hiss and bite. the bites are strong enough to draw blood

https://twitter.com/sallymiakki
ty cat dynamite

Devil Bird Thing

Pardon me, do you have a moment to speak about our Lord & Savior, Devil Bird Thing?
I like this game

Al Borland

by XyloJW
its a Weta!

----------------

Matoi Ryuko

Al Borland posted:

its a Weta!

cuntman.net

set up a bunch of home alone style traps to keep it away

pogi

FluffieDuckie posted:

Aww, I remember these little guys :unsmith:

They were loving huge

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK

Sleepy Owl posted:

set up a bunch of home alone style traps to keep it away

im on it

posting smiling

Salmiakki posted:

that appears to be some kind of weta. be careful with it because if it feels threatened it will hiss and bite. the bites are strong enough to draw blood

not happy to hear this :smithcloud:

Al Borland

by XyloJW

Classicist posted:

not happy to hear this :smithcloud:

Pretty much picking it up will make it bite. So just trap it in a plastic cup and throw it outside.

I linked a picture gif above to show you it tearing that lady's hand apart.

WETA GONNA GETCHA.

Do you live in New Zealand? You must cause thats where they're from.

----------------

posting smiling

Al Borland posted:

Pretty much picking it up will make it bite. So just trap it in a plastic cup and throw it outside.

I linked a picture gif above to show you it tearing that lady's hand apart.

WETA GONNA GETCHA.

Do you live in New Zealand? You must cause thats where they're from.

it was still outside, but waiting on the inside of the screen door in a clever trap. i'm not in new zealand, but i'm right across the ocean from it, in california.

Al Borland

by XyloJW

Classicist posted:

it was still outside, but waiting on the inside of the screen door in a clever trap. i'm not in new zealand, but i'm right across the ocean from it, in california.

oh poo poo they're migrating.

----------------

posting smiling
what new zealand has done to me is worse than the cia torture.

Al Borland

by XyloJW

Classicist posted:

what new zealand has done to me is worse than the cia torture.

Wait till they start putting Wetas up your butt. Imagine that when they start chompin down.

----------------

posting smiling
edit: it's this http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jerusalem_cricket

Al Borland

by XyloJW

I dunno looks like a weta

----------------

Salmiakki

ah i was mistaken then

apparently it can still bite hard tho!

https://twitter.com/sallymiakki
ty cat dynamite

posting smiling

Salmiakki posted:

ah i was mistaken then

apparently it can still bite hard tho!

it may not be a weta, but i haven't let go of the idea that it might have been radicalized by a foreign element.

Al Borland

by XyloJW

Classicist posted:

it may not be a weta, but i haven't let go of the idea that it might have been radicalized by a foreign element.

New Zealand terrorists are breeding wetas in your backyard. They're training to to burrow up butts and bite.

----------------

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dogcrash truther
i'm glad to see you posting agbain. i'm glad the horrible bug i created to find you succeeeded

• Locked thread