Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
alnilam

funny, how froward releases his chilling report about his torture of bugs, on the same day the usa does the same

alnilam fucked around with this message at 22:31 on Dec 10, 2014

ty manifisto

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

alnilam

where did the licks the bug thred go, why are the mods hiding it from us

ty manifisto

alnilam

i have a huge bulletin board with info from all the bug-related byob threads with various things circled and different colored yarn cponnecting things, this may be my big breakthrough

e: my "bug" breakthru lol

ty manifisto

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Slumpy posted:

*licks the bug* blehhh

tao of lmao

Slumpy posted:

*licks the bug* blehhh

Al Borland

by XyloJW
i once had a ladybug crawl in my mouth while sleeping. Oh my god I almost puked that is a bug you do not want to lick.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

alnilam

Al Borland posted:

i once had a ladybug crawl in my mouth while sleeping. Oh my god I almost puked that is a bug you do not want to lick.

did you say blehhh

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK

alnilam posted:

funny, how froward releases his chilling report about his torture of bugs, on the same day the usa does the same

oh, cool, so all those people in Guantanamo are just bugs to you?

how long have you worked for the CIA?

Al Borland

by XyloJW

alnilam posted:

did you say blehhh

I think i made noises like that.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Gone Fashing

KEEP POSTIN
I'M STILL LAFFIN

Slumpy posted:

*licks the bug* blehhh

cat_herder

BE GAY
DO CRIME

alnilam posted:

Froward is a CIA plant keeping tabs on us

SymmetryrtemmyS

I got super tired of seeing your avatar throwing those fuckin' glasses around in the astrology thread so I fixed it to a .jpg

meteloides posted:

Froward is a CIA plant keeping tabs on us

some sort of fern or something?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

playground tough
*cringe*

amirite? heh

• Locked thread