Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SkaAndScreenplays
Dec 11, 2013

by Pragmatica
I don't know how this thread doesn't exist yet.

This is the thread to part out your Ducati after you inevitably highside and it off a bridge.

This is the thread for all you hipsters looking to find sweet vintage parts for that rad Cafe Racer you are building.

Got an old Harley Or indian you're restoring? Maybe one of these crazy bastards has that fork or tank you're looking for.

Or trade whole bikes and get a new machine tax-free as a trade.

No spamming. Post your spare parts or 'looking for' here. Leads on actual swap meets for social people who interact in person are okay too.

A little bit of on topic discussion is fine keep the actual bartering happening in private messages to avoid cluttering the thread and try to edit.

Let's start it off.

Seeking tank and side covers for suzuki tempter

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Skreemer
Jan 28, 2006
I like blue.
You may need to sign up, but the GSresources have folks that come through with tempters on a regular basis.

http://www.thegsresources.com/_forum/showthread.php?225625-Parting-out-complete-GR650-Tempter&highlight=650+tempter

HenryJLittlefinger
Jan 31, 2010

stomp clap

Doesn't CA Marketplace take care of this? I've seen trades and partouts happen there.

Nitramster
Mar 10, 2006
THERE'S NO TIME!!!
We don't have enough people with the same bike to make this thread work, the buy/sell thread gets probably 2-3 new posts a week, and only 1/2 of them are something someone here might actually use/need/want.

No. 6
Jun 30, 2002

Anyone need a flapper valve for a BMW R Nine T? I'll trade for 1 BJ.

El Jebus
Jun 18, 2008

This avatar is paid for by "Avatars for improving Lowtax's spine by any means that doesn't result in him becoming brain dead by putting his brain into a cyborg body and/or putting him in a exosuit due to fears of the suit being hacked and crushing him during a cyberpunk future timeline" Foundation

No. 6 posted:

Anyone need a flapper valve for a BMW R Nine T? I'll trade for 1 BJ.

I need the rest of the bike, too, but I'd be willing to mail you some B.J.'s.

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.
I have the partially disassembled wreck of a DRZ engine that seized. Anyone want that?

cursedshitbox
May 20, 2012

Your rear-end wont survive my hammering.

Fun Shoe

Chichevache posted:

I have the partially disassembled wreck of a DRZ engine that seized. Anyone want that?

How many bee jays? thanks!

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.

cursedshitbox posted:

How many bee jays? thanks!

PM me pics and I'll let you know:wmwink:

Das Volk
Nov 19, 2002

by Cyrano4747

Chichevache posted:

PM me pics and I'll let you know:wmwink:

ahahahahaahahaha

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Marxalot
Dec 24, 2008

Appropriator of
Dan Crenshaw's Eyepatch

Chichevache posted:

Does it have undamaged hotcams?

• Locked thread