Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ascendance
Feb 19, 2013
I have eaten Marmite all my life. In the past few years, I got some Vegemite. I feel like the difference between the two is like the difference between Coke and Pepsi. Given that I am a Coke partisan who drinks Pepsi if a restaurant gives me no other choice, I totally understand why people are more invested in one over the other,

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ascendance
Feb 19, 2013
On the very off chance my vegan friend shows up, Vegemite is going to be the secret ingredient in my stuffing.

ascendance
Feb 19, 2013
For the people who find Marmite and Vegemite too hard core, there's also nutritional yeast. Find it very handy for stocks and soups where I dont want the heavy flavor of Marmite and Vegemite.

Edit: Is nutritional yeast too OT for this thread? Its like the white meat of yeasty umami products

• Locked thread