Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
angor
Nov 14, 2003
teen angst
All these people complaining about marmite spreadability need to know about the Big Squeeze. It's got one of those no-drip style caps that makes it easy to distribute marmite on anything/everything.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/wildsnaps/3348903616/in/gallery-git-72157622783502028/

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

angor
Nov 14, 2003
teen angst

ColdPie posted:

You can buy a loving kilo (2 x 500g jars) on Amazon for twenty bucks. They've got other permutations too, like 4 x 125g or 2 x 250g. But the kilo is the best price and I don't think even a 500g jar will go bad any time soon.

I bought some Vegemite. I can see why people are fierce about their preference. It's similar, but very noticeably different. Far sweeter and less intense than Marmite. I'm reserving judgment for now until I've tried more.

No no no. What you want to get is the 'Big Squeeze'. It's $11 for 400g, but it makes delivery SO much easier. Just squeeze it onto your toast, into soups, directly into your mouth, whatever.

• Locked thread