Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
pig slut lisa

irl is good

The rules have been updated. Please press your eyes against the screen and learn:

1. Think a nice thought about a poster who no longer posts here
The power of positive thinking cannot be understated. Lure back a friend by directing your psychic energy, or just enjoy a pleasant reminiscence.

2. Play BlokusTM with friends and family
Your whole family will enjoy Blokus, a board game with simple rules and lots of strategy! Place your colored pieces on the game board, but remember that they have to touch only the corner of at least one of the game pieces you have already played. As you play the block game, you will need to plan ahead to stretch into new territory and play you pieces before you run out of space! Once you learn to play Blokus, you'll want to keep trying new strategies to take over the board. Kids as young as 5 years old can play this fun building game for two to four players!

3. Hold the door open for strangers
It's bad enough that they came into your house uninvited, and now they're overstaying their welcome! A gentle but firm cough can be employed to attract their attention.

4. Use lots of swears
The "no swears" rule dampened our freewheeling culture and I'd like to see if we can't bring it the herk back.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FluffieDuckie

i played blokus with my kids last week

i lost :negative:

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

tao of lmao

i do not recognize any of these rules threads as legitimate

bwatts

based on this rule thread, i don't really see why my thread was closed.

WindmillSlayer

Rule 5: Suicidal Ideation is very byob.

bog pixie

im thinking about breadingbutter, who ran away from this forum in its time of need

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Ectral posted:

im thinking about breadingbutter, who walked away from this forum in its time of need

bog pixie

i can't believe i got the meme wrong.

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK
what happened to BrownianMotion

"some guy came up to me so i punhc him WAPOW"

lol

tao of lmao

Hugh Malone posted:

lol

yeah that dude was cool

emmie

lego guy, good poster :)

SIDS Vicious

it was a servbot

Ace of Baes
gently caress poo poo cock bitch drat fucker rear end poo poo gently caress dick dumb stupid idot bitcj fucker gently caress gently caress

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

cuntman.net

7777777 posted:

gently caress poo poo cock bitch drat fucker rear end poo poo gently caress dick dumb stupid idot bitcj fucker gently caress gently caress

what a brown noser

Lil Cunty

pig slut lisa posted:

4. Use lots of swears
The "no swears" rule dampened our freewheeling culture and I'd like to see if we can't bring it the herk back.

oh thank god

i just dont know if im cut out for excellent deportment crew

ty crap

ty landy

WINNINGHARD

Hugh Malone posted:

lol

He is my friend, and is alive.

saboten

herk

thank u bacalou

saboten

poo poo

thank u bacalou

The Belgian

pig slut lisa posted:

4. Use lots of swears

what the heck

----------------

ZeroCount

what a bunch of yobbos

alnilam

can we also use lots of swears like all of us make lots of promises to each other

ty manifisto

alnilam

i swear... to uphold these rules :xd:
except maybe the blokus one bc i dont hvae it

ty manifisto

SIDS Vicious

i swear i will one day buy those nes games from alnilam

ron color
i also swear that sid will buy them

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
Remember you are in BYOB so you are the privileged whites of the forums. If you do not meet the rigorous posting standards imposed by Smoobles then don't post.

Since I do not and never will meet these rigorous posting standards I will go back to GBS and wallow in my own feces.

WindmillSlayer

Luvcow posted:

Remember you are in BYOB so you are the privileged whites of the forums. If you do not meet the rigorous posting standards imposed by Smoobles then don't post.

Since I do not and never will meet these rigorous posting standards I will go back to GBS and wallow in my own feces.

no stay !

Pedantra

by Lowtax
smoobles hosed up big this time

----------------

SIDS Vicious

smoobled again

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
I will love Smoobles from afar. Unrequited love was a huge theme in Shakespeare's work and I feel Smoobles is like the Shakespeare of the forums. Someday I'll open up my volumes of erotic Smoobles art for public view.

WindmillSlayer

smoobles is not the shakespeare or the forum

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

WindmillSlayer posted:

smoobles is not the shakespeare or the forum

This gives me hope

Full-Bodied Flavor

hes kitsch

cuntman.net

hes more like hemmingway

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

At any given moment, humans only use 10% of their taint. Smoobles is what happens if you use 100%

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK
smoobles is round and the taint never begins or ends but circles infinitely

it is all taint

verily carefree

odoyle rules

deep dish peat moss

I never changed my swear-level.