Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
bonzibuddy64
Jan 5, 2007

by XyloJW
Wow, I've been looking at the Steam front page and there is a lot of wild content on there right now, but the thing I saw that caused me to go through and post this thread, was that I saw they were doing a free weekend and sale for the new COD game, AW (as in AW, This game is so badass!) The last game was retarded and fail, id shoot a guy in the head like 50 times and he wouldnt die, but i heard this one was good and way better than that EA piece of trash TitanFAIL. I heard in this game there are loot drops,which is good because im a mindless loving retard who needs carrot-on-a-stick incentives to trick me to keep playing a piece of poo poo,garbage game. Anyways, its 39.59 CAD right now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread