Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
A cool damn horse
Jan 25, 2009

Knuc U Kinte posted:

I can confirm that this game owns to play 2 times & then never look at again.

Call of duty games are seriously freakin' impossible to invest any kind of time in... I don't really know why. This game is good but its not that interesting, except to play with your friends.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A cool damn horse
Jan 25, 2009

Knuc U Kinte posted:

I played black ops 2 like 100 hours and then stopped when map packs started coming out.

The first cod I played with MW2 and I probably sank a similar number of hours into it, but drat that game owned to play with friends. I tried liking Black Ops but IDK. I miss having fun on line playing first person shooters, I haven't liked one in forever now that I think about it.

• Locked thread