Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

I felt like coming in here to say gently caress CoD and yet I have not actually tried any of the latest ones thinking that they are probably steaming poo poo. Am I right to assume this? I was severely let down by BF4 and am honestly tired as gently caress of squad based shooters that don't give me some loving awesome game mode like BF2142 and loving drop pod killing bitches.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

Like the only 'Call to Duty' I get is after I've had my morning coffee and cigarette.

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

WORST FORUMS GUY posted:

this is my favorite shooter in awhile actually

I am not in a position to question anything you have to say with an avatar like that

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

Wormskull posted:

Battlefield is fail turds coming out of a catastrophe camel's rear end.

Yes. I would still play 2142 if the only populated servers weren't hosted by russian super men

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

Wormskull posted:

If your going to play a lovely modern shooter, make it a Cod.

loving CS is already installed on my computer

is cod really better than gaben operation?

• Locked thread