Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

It's probably the best Cod, but, it's still pretty stupid, IMO.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I play them all at least 12 hours and then I've had enough.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Well in some ways he's right since if you just want to murk savagely most of the people on console are insanely stupid and bad at it.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Knuc U Kinte posted:

I can't imagine trying to shoot with a controller, and using a xim just seems extremely pointless.

People on youtube have made thousands of dollars playing Call of Duty on consoles.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Kazvall posted:

I felt like coming in here to say gently caress CoD and yet I have not actually tried any of the latest ones thinking that they are probably steaming poo poo. Am I right to assume this? I was severely let down by BF4 and am honestly tired as gently caress of squad based shooters that don't give me some loving awesome game mode like BF2142 and loving drop pod killing bitches.

Battlefield is fail turds coming out of a catastrophe camel's rear end.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

If your going to play a lovely modern shooter, make it a Cod.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

CS also, I wouldn't classify as a lovely modern military shooter. By modern I meant made recently. Sorry.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

The movement makes it almost a different game entirely. It's still stinky Cod where you die in 2 hits but, still.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

WORST FORUMS GUY posted:

i dunno if you played lately but playing with the laser gun makes it an entirely different game and its really fun to play that way, and it makes the AR using retards very mad

It's still boring and basically the same except you don't ADS.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I think this one it's in the menu or something.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Bobnumerotres posted:

it's actually in the menu. it's a good PC port and performs well

rofl

• Locked thread