Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
its actually really fun and its a drat shame the faggots over at activision can't sort out the connection issues /rant

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Bobnumerotres posted:

welcome back

thank you, I missed my friends

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Kazvall posted:

I felt like coming in here to say gently caress CoD and yet I have not actually tried any of the latest ones thinking that they are probably steaming poo poo. Am I right to assume this? I was severely let down by BF4 and am honestly tired as gently caress of squad based shooters that don't give me some loving awesome game mode like BF2142 and loving drop pod killing bitches.

this is my favorite shooter in awhile actually

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Wormskull posted:

The movement makes it almost a different game entirely. It's still stinky Cod where you die in 2 hits but, still.

i dunno if you played lately but playing with the laser gun makes it an entirely different game and its really fun to play that way, and it makes the AR using retards very mad

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

rocket_man38 posted:

I've had this game since release and still haven't touched the campaign. Multi is fun when I want to unwind with friends but I hate Tom Clancy stories.

but the story is probably the best CoD story and fairly good for a blockbuster game?

• Locked thread