Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

I can confirm that this game owns to play 2 times & then never look at again.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

A cool drat horse posted:

Call of duty games are seriously freakin' impossible to invest any kind of time in... I don't really know why. This game is good but its not that interesting, except to play with your friends.

I played black ops 2 like 100 hours and then stopped when map packs started coming out.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Then again, I never played a CoD before that one so it was a novelty.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Give Pat a Job posted:

Never play COD on a PC.

The hell?

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Wormskull posted:

Well in some ways he's right since if you just want to murk savagely most of the people on console are insanely stupid and bad at it.

I can't imagine trying to shoot with a controller, and using a xim just seems extremely pointless.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Wormskull posted:

People on youtube have made thousands of dollars playing Call of Duty on consoles.

I can't even imagine it. I guess I'll find out what first person shooting with a control is like when GTAV PC comes out.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

WORST FORUMS GUY posted:

i dunno if you played lately but playing with the laser gun makes it an entirely different game and its really fun to play that way, and it makes the AR using retards very mad

So funny. I need to play again.

• Locked thread