Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sloober
Apr 1, 2011

The Supreme Court posted:

Guess what just arrived!

Hah, mine just arrived last night as well. All I need is Dungeon Lords anniversary edition to show up now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sloober
Apr 1, 2011

Southern Heel posted:

I have played and enjoyed both Pandemic and Forbidden Island. I may have jumped off the deep end by putting Twilight Imperium (the political game) and Crusoe (the co-op survival game) on my Amazon wishlist for Xmas. Beyond reading the books and cheat sheets, is there anything that I can do with these to minimise angry tears on the big day?

You have to take risks in Crusoe to have enough resources to survive, so you can't just stick two actions on something to guarantee it all the time.

Sloober
Apr 1, 2011

Tekopo posted:

Also for people that said they didn't know where to put the special tunnels in the new DL Anniversary box, well, I just put them with the standard tunnels, there was plenty of space there.

I'm a bit annoyed that the monster slots in no way keep the monsters in if you even so much as tip the box. Also, no new art for the combat board!

That's a shame, but the bigger shame is I don't have my copy yet.

Sloober
Apr 1, 2011

Stelas posted:

I probably won't be able to play it until Wednesday - I'm off to binge on Imperial Assault today and see how that's like - but I will be able to take a look inside the expansion. From what I've heard it's solid, I just don't know if it's enough to justify buying a big box expansion or if it risks ruining the things that make EH more desirable than AH.

I got it and played it a couple nights ago. The new stuff related to the antarctic board can be cordoned off and kept separate if you really don't want the sideboard. It's easy to get there as you can just roll for assets and if you get 2 successes, fly directly to the first area on the new board. You only use the sideboard if you're fighting the two new gods or draw a particular prelude card, which is an extra setup step to add some additional flavor or another goal that you can pursue. All new adventure cards can be used to advance the active mystery by 1 - which is basically put one of whatever the progress token on the mystery, or reduce the epic monster you have to kill by 2 stamina. 8 new investigators with some deceptively useful abilities, a new resource (focus) which can be gained as an action and used as a reroll or on various encounter cards. New spells including "Get a clue" and banishment to let your spell casters just cast banish and remove up to X success worth of a monster token(more as a flip effect).

I feel like it was fairly worthwhile myself, but I really enjoy the game so I may be biased.

Sloober fucked around with this message at 15:13 on Dec 23, 2014

Sloober
Apr 1, 2011

Funso Banjo posted:

When you get down to it, I was basically saying Dominion isn't the best deckbuilder in a single box. The guy's a new gamer buying a single product.

Do you actually believe it is best of the crop currently available? If you're buying just one box without expansions. Not saying you're wrong, but I honestly think the genre has moved on and improved on the base Dominion, or Intrigue.

What deckbuilder do you recommend single box that's better than base dominion game? Out of the ones you'd mentioned I've played a couple of them, and they didn't feel as mechanically strong as Dominion. I regret trying tanto out but the host really wanted to play it and I still feel a bit goddamn creepy for it.

Sloober fucked around with this message at 14:31 on Jan 9, 2015

Sloober
Apr 1, 2011

fozzy fosbourne posted:

Seems like the common criticisms are that its overly difficult, the deck building is more like Mage Knight than Dominion, and that it has progression in between games in the form of karma (exp) that makes it more appropriate for a consistent group. I'll have to see the difficulty myself and I've heard that you can just make 20 karma characters to begin with if you can't play a bunch of games with everyone and want to try the later missions.

I didn't feel like Crossfire was so much a deckbuilding game as it was a cooperative game wherein you and your friends have to waste a shitload of cards trying to save the low health elf or whatever it was called from the threat that can one or two shot them, and in exchange you get like two dollars which isn't enough to buy a new card for your deck that you will likely not even get to draw since A) the game is short and B) you cycle your decks very slowly unless you get the rare cards that let you draw more, and even then you have to be lucky enough to draw them in the maybe one shuffle you got the first playthrough. It really felt like it was missing like, draw +1 card on round two or whatever, because threats would take upwards of 3-5 cards just to do one point of damage to them, and you can't do partial damage. Difficulty was all over the place and completely dependent on draw luck for threats - I think it would be better if they had varying piles for threat difficulty and you drew based off round etc.

Sloober
Apr 1, 2011

OmegaGoo posted:

So when you buy a card in Shadowrun: Crossfire, it goes to your hand.

Part of the problem with playing a game the day it's released at gencon is the owner doesn't go through the rulebook completely - that would make it a bit better.

Sloober
Apr 1, 2011

Aston posted:

Anyone got any good ideas for the make-your-own leader in 7 Wonders?

A leader that functions as the courtesan does would be semi-interesting.

Sloober
Apr 1, 2011

Countblanc posted:

Man you people who have FLGS where you actually test board games are incredibly lucky, all mine just have board games packed in tightly against a wall for sale, and all the tables are used for MTG and Warhammer.

At my local FLGS they have large game areas but usually you can't test stuff out on magic days, so you have to make sure to know the game store's schedules.

Sloober
Apr 1, 2011

Countblanc posted:

Well, it isn't just literal table space, I've yet to be in an FLGS where the people working had more than a cursory knowledge of board games and only seem to hang out with and entertain collectables players. It always feels more like they just keep poo poo in stock because they have to.

Must be a minis store then first and foremost - there's one of those around here I stopped in at after hearing a commercial on the radio that said BOARD GAMES. Turns out the board game section was a tiny little 5x 5 box with a corner open to walk into, the entire rest of the store was nothing but minis, terrain, and a huge wargaming table area. Luckily there is a fairly successful board game chain that has 3 stores within 20 miles - owned/ran by one of the guys that runs Minion Games, or something. Generally has a lot of games, and i'd like to support them more if I could - I try to order through them most of the time, the unfortunate issue being they usually don't have the games I want on the shelf.

In other news I got Kemet on the table last night with my regular group, seemed to go over pretty well despite some initial confusion over a couple of things that cleared up as we played - one of the guys seemed offput that you have to have surviving units to get the battle VPs - I went heavy red and had crusade so I was loading up on damage/attack stuff - managed to get the giant scorpion and the extra free damage tile, and he usually attacked me for some reason despite him going big into blue, so I usually played the damage battle cards to try to wipe his forces out so he doesn't get VP out of it - he kept playing damage to wipe my forces out as well instead of protection to keep his guys alive. Mostly we were trying to figure out power combos that worked well, so the game probably took some extra turns than normal.

Sloober
Apr 1, 2011

The Narrator posted:

Post-Christmas purchases were Tash-Kalar and Dungeon Petz. TK ended up being the CGE edition, which was a great surprise! Played three games so far, two against my girlfriend and one against my housemate. All three used the "first game" setup (no legendaries, no advanced objectives for high form, Imperial vs. Imperial) but I'm definitely keen to move onto the full game. Even if I haven't won yet :negative:.

Dungeon Petz is yet to arrive, but drat I'm excited. After having read over the rules a few times recently, I feel fairly confident when it comes to teaching the game. Is there anything in particular I should make sure to emphasise when teaching/anything I may miss?

You have to inform people that unpurchased pets go off to live at the farm happily for the rest of their days. (As you slide another meat cube into the available pool at the market)

Sloober
Apr 1, 2011

Durendal posted:

You know those gaming horror stories? I thought they were fake, or at least had the truth stretched somewhat. I was wrong, so very, very wrong.

A friend of mine invites me to his house Saturday night for games. I'm like, "Sure, why not?" I get there after work, and they are playing a 6 player game of Catan. An auspicious start to the night to be sure.

They finish an hour later and I'm wondering what games they want to play next. I suggest Small World and Castles of Burgundy, but they won't have any of that as it would be "no fun" to split the seven player group. So what do we do? They bust out a 20 year old Risk board.

But Risk is for six players you say. Well lucky for me they happen to have Risk 2142, Risk Lord of the Rings, and Starcraft Risk as well. So one of them takes the zerg tokens and we start our 7 player Risk game :suicide: The best part was that, beyond my friend, none of other five people at the table have played auctual Risk - they all played with home rule abominations like no army stacking above 12, and being able to reinforce anywhere with any amount.

We start, and I being the petulant child that I am, resolve myself to attack every turn and not worry about holding any continents. Despite my hope of being eliminated first, and set free, no one expected someone to attack. I end up eliminating 2 players in four turns, and then proceed to steam roll the rest of them over the course of the next three.

Now people are pissed at me for ending the game (one guy got so butt hurt that he rolled only a single defense die as I crushed his 67 man army), or are just astonished because, "Wow I've never seen a Risk game seen to conclusion, and I figured we would just pack up and leave when it got super late." I also hear some suggestions that we should play Monopoly next time as we are picking up.

I wish I was making this story up, or embellishing it, but it was real, and was just as enjoyable as you would imagine. And I know I am a whiney poo poo for posting this, but it I needed to vent.

I had no idea you could turtle your way to victory in risk (As they seem to do since they don't expect attack?), I thought the only meaningful choice you could ever make is "Who do I want to attack this turn".

Sloober
Apr 1, 2011

SuccinctAndPunchy posted:

:wtc:

for some reason the thing that jumps out to me is DM'ing while playing a character because uh, don't know much about tabletop RPGs but I'm pretty sure that's not supposed to work like that.

Bad DMs will inject their Mary Sue NPC into the game and 'play' them with the group.

Sloober
Apr 1, 2011

Dre2Dee2 posted:

I've used their vids a couple times for my group. The only thing I hate is how that guy says "cards" :v:

By the by, has anyone tried playing 7 Wonders with all the expansions... I mean ALL of them? It kind of sounds awesome but also some what of a cluster gently caress, so I'm trying to see what might be a configuration I'll play with

I always use just cities and leaders. I hear too much conflicting reports about Babel to feel like it's worth a pickup.

Sloober
Apr 1, 2011
Played Level 7: Invasion last night; I've played it a couple times before but i'm a little on the fence about it, since the game seems to be made specifically to be both easy and at the same time feel like you're moments from losing. The game is structured as a sort of combination between Xcom geoscape, Risk-like battles - compare "Power" and whoever has most is the attacker, Power is on a basic 0 - 3 scale, although any ties between you and the aliens goes to the aliens. This determines if you are the attacker or defender, which determines what the die symbols do for you. If you are the attacker, + on the die means you kill an alien unit off, and - means you lose one of yours, with = being both sides lose one unit, if you were the defender you only kill an alien unit on -, and =. Each die has 3 + symbols, 2 =, and 1 - symbol, so being the attacker is a huge, huge benefit and since there is always a battle step, and battle can determine things like how much resources you lose, if your territories get overrun, and your coalition health, which makes it one of the more important paths of the 4 you can upgrade. You can't even invest highly into another path to counter a poor military, since while they can mitigate damage done by invaders, ultimately the best way to save yourself being killed off is by keeping your areas as clear as possible. You do have to research the other tech as well though, since you can flatout ignore a lot of damage with a good roll - events that you assign (Each coalition chooses between two negative events to assign, so you will have 5 events per round, as there are 5 coalitions that all have to be in the game)will be of a few different types, from assaults to crop decimation to viral video etc, and tech can let you roll an + or = or - or whatever it happens to be to outright cancel the event. By the end of the game you cancel a lot of the bad events, but you always have to deal with alien units since each event tells you where to place some new units.

You win by researching 7 joint projects (So coalitions can contribute whatever parts of the requirements as necessary) and moving a little figure around between coalition areas, since it has to be in specific spots to research each project. When you research the final project you have to survive one more wave which can dump a bunch of poo poo on you, since you roll a die and any + add an extra figure anytime you place one, so you could possibly see twice as many units by the end of the event phase to fight. The only problem is you only have to hold onto your capitals, so you just move all your units to that spot to hold it. You might not even have to fight anything. I didn't have to in my game last night, since nothing popped into my coalition capital.

Sloober
Apr 1, 2011

Mojo Jojo posted:

The geoscape is the fun bit of XCOM! You people are crazy.

That said, the whole app thing just leaves a bad taste in my mouth so I'll likely not bother.

The board game is inspired by the more recent Xcom than classic, so odds are they had to add a bunch of mechanics to make it feel worth playing as the new one is a much more pared down version of the geoscape. Waiting on some reviews and firsthand info before I decide on it, I do like realtime-ish games so it did catch a little of my interest. I don't mind the app thing, as most people have a smartphone or tablet these days.

Sloober
Apr 1, 2011

elgarbo posted:

I'm relatively new to board gaming and am quickly discovering that many games are just a turgid mess. Played Settlers of Catan for the first time tonight. Despite having a relatively decent starting position, the luck of the die pretty much just squashed any chance I had of competing, let alone winning. I only had two moments of any satisfaction - using a Monopoly card to steal 16 timber cards from other players; and getting the opportunity to play kingmaker between two players who were sitting on 9 points.

Worst 3 hours of board gaming so far.

The rare points in time I play Catan and if it ever ends up like that I usually just go wild buying development cards. And yeah there's a lot better games out there now, it's not that it's a super terrible game it's just not really all that notable among what's out now as there's so much good poo poo to get.

Sloober
Apr 1, 2011

Poison Mushroom posted:

I was dragged into the hobby by Arkham and Catan. I think I took well to Arkham because of all the time I've spent with tabletop RPGs, so it felt like familiar territory. Munchkin has never been super fun for me, but I had friends that enjoyed it. So, what can you do?

(The first game I actually bought with my own money was Betrayal, though. :negative:)

Catan roped me in as well but my first purchase was 7 Wonders. I still have a copy of fluxx and munchkin though and I never get rid of games, but i'm also super picky about buying them so despite being in the hobby for some years I still only own like, 12 games (Not including those two). I have a bunch of friends with tons of games so I might buy at an even slower pace due to that.

Sloober
Apr 1, 2011
My one experience with Zombies!!! was that a friend bought it while at GenCon a year or two ago because we always go on Wednesday and didn't loving bring any games because we're dumb.

Sloober
Apr 1, 2011

Mister Sinewave posted:

As for World of Warcraft the board game, oh wow I remember that, feast your eyes :shepface:

I only played it once, though despite the clunky parts I would have played it again except my wife was all like

My nephew just borrowed my copy. I'd be interested in playing it again just to see how differently I would see it today. If that happens I'll share :sun:

One interesting thing about the game is that it has a mechanic called "spotting", and it actually works well to get a feeling of combo-making. Short version is that finding and equipping weapons and equipment that work well with each other is a part of effective play. It's neat because in most games, which weapon or items to use is really just a straightforward decision with a correct/optimal answer: use the one that does (or prevents) the most damage most efficiently. But in the WoW game while some items are objectively better than others you'll more often be wanting the items that are better for you - i.e. they have good synergy with whatever else it is that you've found or purchased or whatever. I remember it being very satisfying to manage to put together good combinations, and decide when to move on from the comfort of the ones you have when they have outlived their usefulness.

A friend of mine bought that but never even opened the box; amusingly he neither played a warcraft game nor played an MMO of any type, so I don't know why he got it. He doesn't have particularly good taste in games though, and tends to get frustrated if he's not "Doing Good". (By doing good I mean actually realizing his position in the game is not bad, as he can be doing awesome and still get frustrated).

Sloober
Apr 1, 2011

PerniciousKnid posted:

I'm teaching Game of Thrones to some middleweight gamers this weekend (haven't played it myself). How much would it break the game to play, say, eight rounds instead of ten if it's running long? I'd like to keep the game under six hours, and the group had a mixed record on timeliness.

I would not say I really like it, but it seems like it'd be better to play a different game if we're in the mood for something thinker.

Probably doesn't matter if you cut it down, the winning condition is castle ownership or whatever it was so it'll just be whoever controls the most by the end of whatever round number you decide as final.

Sloober
Apr 1, 2011

Sistergodiva posted:

Why can't every game have components/inserts like this?

A lot of games get expansions that turn the insert into junk since the expansion components aren't usually planned around.

Sloober
Apr 1, 2011

Merauder posted:

I'd rather have to store my expansion separately than just get a literally empty box that some games still come with to hold cards, tokens, dice, and various other bits.

I always use really useful boxes or planos to organize most games to speed up setup and breakdown, so I don't mind if the boxes are empty or have a half rear end insert (like most FFG games). If I can squeeze it all into the base box while retaining organization i'll do that - managed to get all 7 Wonders stuff into the base box, albeit its a tight fit with all the wonders. One box is a lot easier to travel with too if you're used to moving around for game nights or get togethers.

Sloober
Apr 1, 2011

Broken Loose posted:

If I ever release any expansions, I'd like to go the Dixit Journey route and have the expansion box be able to fit the initial game's components inside. Then, future printings of the base game can use that box insert. Win-win.

I never fault a game's base set insert for being unable to fit expansions. In fact, outside of reprint scenarios with redone inserts, I find such behavior to be highly suspect, as it insinuates that the expansion content existed substantially in some form and was then removed, like Day 1 DLC.

That'd be great if they treated expansions like that.

Sloober
Apr 1, 2011

FISHMANPET posted:

Speaking of storing contents, is there a source for really really really tiny storage boxes? I threw out the little plastic bags for meeples in Viticulture because there are 6 slots for 6 colors, but I'm finding they're a pain in the rear end to get out of the tray. I saw a picture on BGG with some tiny plastic containers that fit into the slots, but I haven't found anything that small online.

Daily pill boxes might be what you're looking for. There's huge variety of them from tiny pills to giant ones that might fit your needs.

Sloober
Apr 1, 2011
Wheres all the dice rolling i thought there would be tons of dice rolling

Sloober
Apr 1, 2011

Jedit posted:

Because they play most of their games in public places? It's exactly the same argument made against Lap Dance.

Soundtracked games don't work well in public due to ambient noises so if someone's playing it in public they're making a mistake anyway.

Sloober
Apr 1, 2011

Jedit posted:

It's pretty obvious you're not on the same planet as the rest of us.

I don't even think it's the same dimension.

Sloober
Apr 1, 2011

fozzy fosbourne posted:

Is there any silver lining spin to exploding kittens? Is it possible that it brings any new people into the fold? My sunny disposition and awesome attitude makes we want to believe but I actually think "nope". Feels like the freemium of nerd games

It's entirely possible but there are people out there that get hung up on games like this for long term, and have to be sort of forcibly introduced to better games lest they stick with munchkins/flux/kittens in a blender etc.

Sloober
Apr 1, 2011

Rutibex posted:

Agricola only supports 5 even with the expansion, Caverna actually supports up to 7 so that might be a good choice.

I like that you are more ashamed of the Heroquest than the Pokemon.

The big thing to remember is just because a game says it supports up to X doesn't mean it's any fun with that many.

Chill la Chill posted:

Finding out there was a ticket to ride world championship and that in the last one some guy cheated in it somehow blew my mind.

I looked into it and it seems he somehow played extra turns. I don't know how something like that wouldn't be caught as it happened.

Sloober
Apr 1, 2011

Jabor posted:

Got to break out my kickstarter copy of Dungeon Lords today.

It's really good.

:argh: drat you US customs.

Sloober
Apr 1, 2011

Poopy Palpy posted:

People in Australia already have their copies. What the hell.

They gave CGE the wrong shipping info so it shipped a week or two late, and then US Customs decided a container full of board games was possible contraband/and/or illegal poo poo so they wanted to do a more in depth search or something, and it's been there ever since. Going on something like a month now.

Sloober
Apr 1, 2011

Deceptive Thinker posted:

Try 2 months
It's been a month since they've posted an update on the KS page

I'm trying to ignore it so I can be all surprised when it arrives on my doorstep finally. It's not really working :(

Sloober
Apr 1, 2011

Chomp8645 posted:

If anyone is familiar with customs procedures please correct me, but I have a hunch the situation is being greatly exaggerated and they're just using customs as an easy scapegoat for their own fuckups.

I'd agree but they managed to ship out to the rest of the world, so i'm more inclined to believe customs screwed them over.

Sloober
Apr 1, 2011

zandert33 posted:

I will pray every day that Broken Loose's Kickstarter is running that it will be successful so that a copy can get into Vasal's hands so he can review it, and this thread can have a meltdown.

Not sure there'd be so much of a meltdown as people reaffirming their dislike of the guy/group. I don't watch reviews or anything for games but i did listen to that top 10 overrated that was recently posted is just distilled "I hate X and since it is popular that means it is overrated". I don't like Agricola because the theme puts me to sleep but I do recognize it's mechanically a very good game.

Sloober
Apr 1, 2011
Man of all the games out there you could possibly make entertaining movies about they pick Catan.

Sloober
Apr 1, 2011

Baller Ina posted:

A new version of Escape came out called Escape: Zombie City, so if you have any experience with Escape or have at least seen SU&SD's video on it you probably have a feel for how this new game plays. Might be worth a look. It's on sale at Coolstuff til Sunday, too.

I played it Saturday, it's not horrible but it is a dice fest since its basically about rolling dice as fast as possible. Probably would be better if there were more bite gimmicks - there are only 6 in game. The game is very light so silly gimmicks like having to stand or rolling one die at a time etc fit with it well. Losing is at most a mild inconvenience since you didn't spend much time in the game. It fills the sub 30m category of filler well enough, since the game lasts 15m at most or something like that. Some games end faster.

The goal is to go around the city collecting a certain number of items dependent on your player count and getting it back to the central area/church, and then loading into the van to escape the city. You lose when X zombies hit the church (Where X is dependent on difficulty). Every time you explore a tile you draw a zombie card that spawns or moves color coded zombies towards the church. You can kill them if you want to, but you can also just choose not to fight them. Exploring a tile takes a certain roll, and then moving to that tile also takes a certain roll which is shown on the tile you are trying to move to. It's very easy to get the hang of, basically one play through will be enough.

Sloober fucked around with this message at 15:03 on Feb 23, 2015

Sloober
Apr 1, 2011

Imagined posted:

The first time we played Lords of Waterdeep I thought it was really fun if a bit light. The second time I played it, over this past weekend, I started to see all the criticisms of it. It really is multiplayer solitaire. You could theoretically screw the other players, but it would just cost you time you could be spending getting VPs for yourself, and in practice it's really nearly impossible to keep track of what other people need for all their quests. Mandatory Quests are just unfun. The flavor is meaningless. No one thinks of the cubes as fighters / clerics / wizards / rogues, they're just "purple, white, black, orange". I didn't even read the name of the quests or even more than glance at the pictures, because all you care about is the cost, reward, and type. The buildings don't even seem that useful because of the hard limit on number of rounds. Why would you buy a building after round 5 or 6? I dunno, I'll still play it when my group wants because it's quick and easy, but it made me glad I didn't buy it myself.

The game is indeed very light and babys first worker placement, buildings are worth putting down sometimes just for the free VPs stationed on them, or if the building itself has a good payoff per agent placed on it, or if you are the one lord that gets points from owning buildings, sometimes you don't need any of the other slots or w/e so placing them late can still be worthwhile. The theme is very much pasted on, I think if they used meeples instead of cubes it would be more thematic but still, its a very light and very quick game. I'd rather play Dungeon Petz if I had 3-4 players though.

Sloober
Apr 1, 2011

Jedit posted:

Canceling your order would be forgivable. Petz is the Chvatil game that even many Chvatil fans dislike, while Argent is Anime Hogwarts: the Worker Placement Game and everything in it was done before in Age of Empires III or Archon: Glory and Machination.

You should just respond to stuff with "I hate vlaada games" so people know what you're doing. Tash Kalar probably has the most conflicting views since it's pretty radically different from the rest of his stuff, and abstract and poo poo.

Mega64 posted:

What is CoB? Only thing I can think of is Castles of Burgundy, and my friend already owns that one.

I recall there being good words about Samurai Spirit. Is it worth a purchase?

e: I see the Dungeon Petz expansion is also in stock. Is it also rare enough to go ahead and grab now?

I had a really hard time finding the Dungeon Petz expansion so if you like the game you may want to just grab it right away

StashAugustine posted:

space alert nooooo

You can play the game soundtrackless via timers and such, and sand won't be ruined by EMP. Bust out your 1/2/3 minute timers!

Jamesman posted:

I like dungeon crawl-type board games. Are there any good recommendations?

Specific things I like;

-Games where one player takes the "dungeon master" role and is actively controlling the monsters.
-Games where the board is gradually revealed through exploration instead of laid out at the start.
-Games with actual game pieces that make the board feel busy and like stuff is actually happening. Cardboard tiles representing monsters and set pieces depress me.

I guess what I'm saying is I want to be 10 years old again and I want another HeroQuest.

Mansions of Madness? Be aware it is peak FFG. That's a really tough category to fill with good games.

Sloober fucked around with this message at 15:46 on Feb 26, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sloober
Apr 1, 2011

fozzy fosbourne posted:

I'd like to redact sharing any opinions with this guy's article and just go back to being the guy who's mildly apathetic towards Agricola

Agricola is light as a feather since it is a party game.