Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

sonatinas
Apr 15, 2003

Seattle Karate Vs. L.A. Karate
Where is the dang mage knight app?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sonatinas
Apr 15, 2003

Need a scowling prince Philip gang tag

sonatinas
Apr 15, 2003

The Eyes Have It posted:

Digital versions of board games equals vastly more playtime. The physical copies of some of my games have maybe two plays, but the digital ones have tons. Heck, I don't even OWN physical copies of some of my favorite most-played recent games.

Don't get me wrong, I'm a highly touch-and-feel person. I think better with my eyeballs. A physical copy of a game is great, but some digital implementations are really wonderful.

e: And some games benefit immensely from automated upkeep and bookkeeping.

Maybe in the next year this supposed mage knight app will be done. Playing on TTS is tedious to me.

sonatinas
Apr 15, 2003

Played outfoxed with my 4 yr old. Good kids game ; it’s like baby clue.

sonatinas
Apr 15, 2003

Played 4 pl cartographers over zoom screen share of the tabletop simulator version(cards only, we all drew on pads remotely) and it went pretty well. I wish I could do the same thing with Paper Tales but there doesn't seem to be any good way of playing it online with friends. The app doesn't seem to be that good.

sonatinas
Apr 15, 2003

dwarf74 posted:

Unfortunately my closest IKEA is like 2 hours :(

I ordered billys online. It might take a month though.

sonatinas
Apr 15, 2003

so 1860 is actually good for 2 players?

sonatinas
Apr 15, 2003

Mayveena posted:

So according to Bob Page in the Alma Mater thread, racism isn't the issue in Europe as it is in the US. I dunno, I suspect the 6 million+ Jews murdered might disagree, as well as the people of African descent who have told their experiences in Europe. Of course it's not the issue FOR WHITE PEOPLE.

So mad, shouldn't be, but still, just insane that some idiot would try to pretend that Europe doesn't have a racism issue or doesn't care about racism the way Americans do. Well yes, the WHITE PEOPLE don't!

Guess they have never watched European soccer ad campaigns addressing this very issue every year

sonatinas
Apr 15, 2003

PJOmega posted:

Hanabi is how you end relationships. In a sparkling array of fireworks.

Hanabi should require a talk beforehand to express that it isn’t finding faults in the relationship. Also, if your working memory isn’t that great I wouldn’t recommend.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sonatinas
Apr 15, 2003

Poopy Palpy posted:

According to Donald X. the reason Dominion says 13+ is that it costs significantly more to do the necessary testing for lead and stuff to print a lower number.

Ah sleeving has another purpose