Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Opposite

Wait...what?
in an underground parking lot and someone is coming. She looks at my car and I don't want to run her over maybe she thinks my car is her mom or waits for me to pass so she can cross. I don't want to kill her she's obv in the wrong place maybe she escaped a chinese restaurant

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

playground tough
the subject of the photo basques in the warm glow of the headlight contrasted against the harsh fluorescent that represents the difficulty of subterranian life. The word desire painted on the wall frames bird and brings viewer into its mindset. wile he ever see the sky again? or is he doomed to become another stain on the ground floor of this parking garage, this unnatural concrete scar forced upon the birds home by the world.

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK
lol duck update please :)

Bukowski

hammulder
that;s not a duck

it's a picture of a duck

"10-4 lil buddy my man doobie has a good hot dog go get er next time yer haulin through bama"

Opposite

Wait...what?

Hugh Malone posted:

lol duck update please :)

I roll down the window to ask her if she needs a lift but the screech of my manual roller made her quack and fly to the other side of the parking lot. I don't like duck that much anyway

If there's been an error it was by mistake.

Scaly Haylie

honk at it

FluffieDuckie

i feel like you didn't "find" a duck so much as you "saw" a duck.

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

problematic hug

deep quack has troubling news and liberal views

google THIS

Opposite posted:

I roll down the window to ask her if she needs a lift but the screech of my manual roller made her quack and fly to the other side of the parking lot. I don't like duck that much anyway

at least this had a happier ending than pizzatime's "I found a pigeon" thread

dogcrash truther
looks more like a grouse than a duck

Entropic

patriarchy sucks

FluffieDuckie posted:

yeah this guy "found" a duck: http://www.boredpanda.com/duck-rescue-frozen-lake-norway/

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK

FluffieDuckie posted:

:agreed:

mailorder bees

FLUFFERNUTTER

Jett posted:

at least this had a happier ending than pizzatime's "I found a pigeon" thread

for real.

thanks Manifisto!

mailorder bees

FLUFFERNUTTER
tis better to find a duck and it fly away then to not find a duck and hit a pigeon with a car

thanks Manifisto!

ulvir

Spiderjelly

Sign of evil.

It's not a goose.

SIDS Vicious

dogcrash truther posted:

looks more like a grouse than a duck

my mom and i found a grouse crashed in a snowfield one day and it couldnt take off, we brought it to the veterinary college here in my city thinking it was a duck and they corrected us and they took it to water so it could take off

A Spider Covets

OP did you help the duck

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Opposite

Wait...what?

A Spider Covets posted:

OP did you help the duck

I helped it redicsover ho wto fly coz my car is too old and that scurried her away i feel like I was owned and made me hurt inside but I sleep and i feel beter now

If there's been an error it was by mistake.

gleebster

Only a howler
IESIRE

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

alnilam

is that like Romanian or ?

• Locked thread