Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pookum
Mar 5, 2011

gaming is life

Frank Horrigan posted:

:wave:

I was the AI this round, and somebody added a law saying that I had to narrate everything like a noir film. It went well, some engineer ended up dragging me to the escape shuttle.

Hey cool I used to do that noir thing as the detective a few years ago. I think my BYOND name was Skintag.

Had some good times on donut station, made a lot of bombs, got banned a lot.
My favorite ss13 trick was to steal the teleporter, throw a radio transponder into a welded shut locker. Then I would just run around making portals and pulling people into them. they would be stuck in the locker for the rest of the round unless someone found them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pookum
Mar 5, 2011

gaming is life

Kazvall posted:

I used to take pictures of the clown banana peel when he placed it on the ground. I would then place the picture over it. I swear to god people had to walk over it. Each time they did they'd slip on the ground and I could properly interrogate them.

Haha sometimes stuff like this has made me so mad. Nothing worse than being on the evil read guy swat team, armed to the loving teeth with lasers, and then slipping on a hidden peel or wet floor while an assistant bashes your head in with a fire extinguisher.

I know you mean Frank, the game is a little obtuse and took me forever to learn, its mainly why I havent got back into it, so much has changed and been added in that I dont know how to play anymore.

Pookum fucked around with this message at 05:53 on Dec 16, 2014

Pookum
Mar 5, 2011

gaming is life
I just started playing again. I found someone raising space bees, I smacked one and got stung by a whole swarm and ran away until the allergic reaction knocked me out, now someone dragged me to medbay and is injecting me with charcoal lol

Pookum
Mar 5, 2011

gaming is life
drat I need to update KSP, my version is like .32 or something. How is the money management?

• Locked thread