Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

Spiderjelly posted:

you're cool too. a genuine SASSMASS hero

you're really chill and I like you a lot despite having the most crazy impossible address ever and I actually hand-lettered your label one year and then wanted to stab myself in the face with a fork afterward.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

City of Glompton
Apr 21, 2014

Fluffy Bunnies posted:

oh well then please ignore my lizzyness and accept my love and welcome and still seriously that q-tip thing is real. So is cleaning the sheath of gelding horses, milking dogs, and all sorts of loving horrors of veterinary needs that involve your animals' reproductive parts for their general health. HI BYOB YOU GUYS SHOULD HANG OUT we're cool honest :shobon:

:glomp: we are friends now yes? it is nice here, thank you. I once gave a boy rabbit a stuffed toy rabbit so he could um "relieve his urges" until the neutering appointments...so I guess I'll fit in fine here ;)

catamar
May 23, 2008
Sorry I'm kinda late BUT: a dremel is a great multi-purpose tool that's really handy to have around the house.

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW
The only pets I have owned are fish. I really wish I had a dog though. I want a dog :smith:

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

Al Borland posted:

The only pets I have owned are fish. I really wish I had a dog though. I want a dog :smith:

holy loving poo poo your avatar is amazing.

Supercondescending
Jul 4, 2007

ok frankies now lets get in formation

Siluvayne posted:

somewhere in the night, two levels of irony silently slid past each other, unaware of an existence outside their own being

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

ftfy

WetNightmare
Mar 22, 2014

by sebmojo
I am sorry for feigning ignorance when I knew the entirety of the situation at hand, Pet Island. From now on, a full information disclosure is in effect.

Spiderjelly
Aug 22, 2006

Sign of evil.

Fluffy Bunnies posted:

you're really chill and I like you a lot despite having the most crazy impossible address ever and I actually hand-lettered your label one year and then wanted to stab myself in the face with a fork afterward.

are you the one that sent me that paddle ball game? me and MY CHINESE GIRLFRIEND played with it endlessly forever and she inherited it when i left

Supercondescending
Jul 4, 2007

I fist any cat I see

Demora
Aug 13, 2004

It wouldn't be the Enterprise without a Sulu at the helm

Superconsndar posted:

I fist any cat I see

Surely you drug them first with only the most potent of organic cat nip grown on the hills of the Himalayas and plucked by virginal hands.

Awesome!
Oct 17, 2008

Ready for adventure!

so now that the jokes are out of the way does anyone have some serious advice to help my friend with his cat problem?

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

Demora posted:

Surely you drug them first with only the most potent of organic cat nip grown on the hills of the Himalayas and plucked by virginal hands.

dee eight was our cat date rape pharmacist but dee quit

Awesome! posted:

so now that the jokes are out of the way does anyone have some serious advice to help my friend with his cat problem?

Cat is bein a cat all you can do is be like "yo cat, scat" and shoo cat and cat will go

Supercondescending
Jul 4, 2007

Maybe stop being afraid of offending that cat and flip it off any table it jumps on, chicken-wuss

Slush Garbo
Nov 20, 2007

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK

Fluffy Bunnies posted:

dee eight was our cat date rape pharmacist but dee quit

Cat is bein a cat all you can do is be like "yo cat, scat" and shoo cat and cat will go

dee eight had the coolest cat stories

motorcycle ridin cat

Yo, imma blob
Apr 29, 2007

have you any wool

catamar posted:

Sorry I'm kinda late BUT: a dremel is a great multi-purpose tool that's really handy to have around the house.

i can confirm ths.

duckfarts
Jul 2, 2010

~ shameful ~

Soiled Meat
OP, have you told your cat the good news?

FluffieDuckie
May 11, 2005

hey pet island dudes.

if i start a pet island landing thread in the yob will you come say hi?

Supercondescending
Jul 4, 2007

Yeah i will

FluffieDuckie
May 11, 2005

okey dokey here it is

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3688314

supernatural blonde
Mar 15, 2005

Lipstick Apathy

FluffieDuckie posted:

yes sweetie. we were invited to come say hi

here i made a thread a while back you guys might like

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3627725

You're a good human :3:

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
I'm really fat, like obscenely so. My breasts hang almost to my knees and my vagina nestles amid the ripe folds of my flesh like a currant in an unbaked bun.

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

Avshalom posted:

I'm really fat, like obscenely so. My breasts hang almost to my knees and my vagina nestles amid the ripe folds of my flesh like a currant in an unbaked bun.

I'm too american to know what a currant in an unbaked bun nestles like. What?

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

duckfarts posted:

OP, have you told your cat the good news?

I have. He stared at me briefly and then walked away without a word. He's the rudest poo poo.

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

Avshalom posted:

this is gross and not the kind of derail I want in my serious thread about my cat. ty.

khy
Aug 15, 2005

Op there's a question that has been, as far as I have seen, entirely unasked.

WHY HAVEN'T YOU POSTED IMAGES OF YOUR CAT YET???

Didn't you know that all cats are attention whores of the highest degree? For all we know this excessive licking could be because your cat is trying, in vain, to groom itself to perfection in the hopes that you'll spread photos far and wide. By taking photos and showing your cat that it needs no additional preening, you may curb the behavior right here and now.

spud
Aug 27, 2003

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
When I have guests over I put my cat in the washing machine to keep him out of the way. Don't worry, I make sure it's unplugged and anyway, he's got a little porthole so he can pretend he's on a cruise ship. Little dude loving loves it.

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

khy posted:

Op there's a question that has been, as far as I have seen, entirely unasked.

WHY HAVEN'T YOU POSTED IMAGES OF YOUR CAT YET???

Didn't you know that all cats are attention whores of the highest degree? For all we know this excessive licking could be because your cat is trying, in vain, to groom itself to perfection in the hopes that you'll spread photos far and wide. By taking photos and showing your cat that it needs no additional preening, you may curb the behavior right here and now.

he'll only pose for snaps every time i try to take a picture of him he punches me in the groin and frankly i'm sick of it

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

spud posted:

When I have guests over I put my cat in the washing machine to keep him out of the way. Don't worry, I make sure it's unplugged and anyway, he's got a little porthole so he can pretend he's on a cruise ship. Little dude loving loves it.

this is a great idea and yet another reason why i need a house

khy
Aug 15, 2005

wth posted:

he'll only pose for snaps every time i try to take a picture of him he punches me in the groin and frankly i'm sick of it

That's why god helped mankind invent jock straps.

It's your own fault if you don't own one or wear one all the time around your cat.

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

spud posted:

best mental image i've had all day.

I Dunno
Apr 7, 2014

ruin your cat's life. then he'll be too depressed to lick himself.....or do much of anything.

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

I Dunno posted:

ruin your cat's life. then he'll be too depressed to lick himself.....or do much of anything.

buying your cat a something awful account is animal abuse

Wheats
Sep 28, 2007

strange sisters

if you need cat hardware get a ssscat, its scared my gf more than the cat but it's funny so that's money well spent imo.

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

my cat is rubbing his rear end in my face and calling me a little bitch and the thing is, i'm starting to think he's right

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Awesome!
Oct 17, 2008

Ready for adventure!

pretty soon you'll be sleeping at the foot of his bed

• Locked thread