Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

The Snark posted:

I think people who make games with questionable content should not be allowed to make games or sell them. I want everyone here to stop playing games with questionable content. Except me, of course, because I know what games are sufficiently low in questionable content.

Hehehehe, ten bucks out of an idiot's pocket and it's an improvement over the other one while still demonstrably false.

Shut up and don't make lovely posts

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
Can you cuck someone in this game? I imagine that's where true hatred comes from

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Orange Fluffy Sheep posted:

Maybe getting cucked is why the player character is so mad?

this makes perfect sense

Hatred: cuckbait trenchcoats and stuff

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
anyone who buys this probably is a low IQ gamer who cant wait for modders to add in child killing and is super concerned about GAMES AS ART or ethics in games journalism or some dumb poo poo

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
while you are answering Crashcat can you explain why your av insinuates you draw naked pictures of children because thats really hosed

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
when this game gets released jack thompson will get an erection and he won't even know why

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
I don't think the game should be banned, I just think it looks dumb and like edge simulator 2014

Endorph posted:

is anyone actually raising a furor over this game? most of the articles and stuff i've seen have been 'it would have been controversial in 2004, but in 2014 it's just kind of dumb and laughable.'

agreed

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

NutritiousSnack posted:

Games is finally getting year old memes from GBS it seems. Tane and orbs will soon follow.

cuck meme is timeless friend

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
the thing about chic fil a is that the hatred they exhibit for homosexuals apparently makes the chicken loving delicious

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Eye of Widesauron posted:

So do they hate muslims or jews or both I'm really confused here

Yes

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

The Snark posted:

Tell you what, how about someone does an absurd amount of creepy internet detectivery on you until they find something you've liked said by someone who also said things elsewhere that you might not have liked. Now lets have those people announce to everyone they know how you are X. Keep in mind that now you are guilty of X, so anything you say in your defense is inadmissible because you're a filthy X'ist.

is this a real post

1. he liked a page run by racists
2. for most things, you can own up to it and apologize unless you are a racist or a pedophile, and if you are one of those two then you deserve it

any other internet detective poo poo can be "I agree thats hosed up and I'm sorry" and it'll all be fixed

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
thats interesting, I really had no idea Mjolnir was associated like that

I guess it kind of makes sense because they think blonde nordic supermen are the tops

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
can we get an artists rendering of a cornucopia of dicks

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

pissssssssssss

also this game is exactly as edgy as the call of duty 'no russian' level

and its just as dumb

VideoGames posted:

i am very real friend

good as gently caress av

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Brannock posted:

At least it's not yet another zombie slaughter simulator.

can we put a stop to the zombie genocide already

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Oxyclean posted:

So what exactly is the difference between this lovely game and the 100s of other lovely/barely functional/dumb games to make it though greenlight in the past year?

Is it just that this one is trying extra hard to be ultraviolent and edgy?

there isn't

everyone is up in arms on one side or another over what looks to be a lovely dumb game by bad devs (who are probably also bad people) and its not even worth it

nobody will remember this game a month after release

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

TimeServ posted:

Can't wait to see PewDiePie play this!

e...pic

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

InsanityIsCrazy posted:

nobody will remember this game, except for the literal murderers who literally go out and murder because this game literally legitimizes murderrrrrrrrrfart

I do gotta say brain splatter physics have really gotten better in the last few years. Remember when SoF physics just took off a side of their face?

check out Killing Floor 2 gibs

its loving hot

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
I read Powercrazy's posts and I legitimately never have any clue what he is talking about

my eyes glaze over even when I try to re-read it

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Eye of Widesauron posted:

Reading the steam forums is generally like getting water boarded with hot sauce unless you approach it from a Weekend Web mockery viewpoint.

I wish we could have a gamers.txt without goons ruining it like they always do

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
But for real, this game is going to be bad and it literally isn't even worth anyone's effort to pirate

if you want to play with something edgy go buy a razor and shave your neckbeards

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Brannock posted:

drat this guy is really avant garde with those insults.

you might say im on the cutting edge of insults

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
whats a dragoncon

is it as bad as it sounds

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

El Pollo Blanco posted:

Ah yes, monitoring the activities of alleged members of far-right and white supremacist groups is very similar to giving them free marketing, profound analysis there, very well done. I'll call the SPLC and tell them they should probably shut up shop now.

edit: that Polygon article is terrible though, and is free marketing, I agree.

all widestancer was saying was that it was a terrible article and you had to go all :goonsay: before agreeing

wtf

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
nobody cares

• Locked thread