Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
# cattes
10+
View Results

• Locked thread
arts and craps
Nov 20, 2011
We all know cattes are good, but what's the good amount of cattes to have?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sniep
Mar 28, 2004

All I needed was that fatty blunt...

King of Breakfast

a real rear end nigga posted:

We all know cattes are good, but what's the good amount of cattes to have?

2, or more if you have a house and outdoor cats, but no less than 2

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

two is too many. God drat things are everywhere. we have two. outdoors. hedgehogs eat their food.

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

thread not about computers. castrate op.

Sniep
Mar 28, 2004

King of Breakfast
cats need a buddy cat

leo and peanut are BFFs already. it owns.

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

Agreed, idiot hell fucker.

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

it can play with a [one] ball.

pram
Jun 10, 2001
zero conspicuously missing..

theadder
Dec 30, 2011

a catte

Moist von Lipwig
Oct 28, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Tortured By Flan
somewhere between zero and four i guess

semon demon
Jul 31, 2006

none they smell bad and dont you fuckin tell me thats only people who are lazy w/ the boxes or whatever its all of them

Bloody
Mar 3, 2013

zero cats.

computer parts
Nov 18, 2010

PLEASE CLAP

semon demon posted:

none they smell bad and dont you fuckin tell me thats only people who are lazy w/ the boxes or whatever its all of them

when we had cats they just pooped outside

they dig a little hole too so it's not like a dog or anything

Sniep
Mar 28, 2004

King of Breakfast

computer parts posted:

cats own so hard at everything

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

All of them, OP.

Elder Postsman
Aug 30, 2000

i used hot bot to search for "teens"

it is immoral to keep pets, they should be wild and free.

The Management
Jan 2, 2010

sup, bitch?
-1 or fewer cats if possible

semon demon
Jul 31, 2006

computer parts posted:

did u have a cat door or did u let them in and out manually bc it seems like having a door would mean youd wake up to coons snugglin' w/ u

edit: RFID??? Computers??? Disruptive cat door technology

born on a buy you
Aug 14, 2005

Odd Fullback
Bird Gang
Sack Them All

Citizen Tayne posted:

Agreed, idiot hell fucker.

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Hey stop worrying bout my acting bitch, and worry about your WACK ass music. In the mean time... Eat a hot bowl of Dicks! Ice T

Soiled Meat
i have 2 cats and i have to keep them physically separated because the younger one gets his rear end kicked and poops himself in fear

i should have stuck with 1 cat.

moron izzard
Nov 17, 2006

Grimey Drawer
we have like 15 but 14 are spread across 2 barns .1 to .5 miles away from the house

computer parts posted:

we have one that will hover over the hole and stare at you while he does it

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

A Yolo Wizard posted:

we have like 15 but 14 are spread across 2 barns .1 to .5 miles away from the house

we have one that will hover over the hole and stare at you while he does it

You should gently caress them

Sniep
Mar 28, 2004

King of Breakfast

CRIP EATIN BREAD posted:

i have 2 cats and i have to keep them physically separated because the younger one gets his rear end kicked and poops himself in fear

i should have stuck with 1 cat.

drat, i'm lucky that leo is a good guy. he let's peanut win and will just run away when he tires of being attacked.

good kitten daddy

newreply.php
Dec 24, 2009

Pillbug
i have one catte but she gets visitors sometimes, such as the lovely redhead kitten i got now that does nothing but hiss at my catte whenever she wants to play

witty lil oval office

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat
one cat is optimal, two might be all right but ffs don't get more than two

57Hz
Jan 27, 2009

A white-noise buzzing sound.
as many as you dare

Sniep
Mar 28, 2004

King of Breakfast
one and a half, OP

Farmer Crack-Ass
Jan 2, 2001

this is me posting irl
i remember when i was a kid my grandmother had like 17 cats that lived on her property. in the wintertime they'd all pile up in a big mound of fur on the porch to keep warm, it was amazing to see.

eventually some coyotes or something came through and started picking them off. :(

anyway growing up we used to have two cats for a while. then the older cat passed away and we didn't get another one (dunno why). when I moved out I took Furball with me and we were bros because i'd had him since he was a kitten.

when i had to have him put down he was like 18 or 19 years old and it was heartbreaking. i was a wreck coming out of the vet's office. it took me a couple of years before i was ready to get another cat, and by then i'd heard enough times that

Sniep posted:

cats need a buddy cat

so when my ex-girlfriend said she was looking to downsize her cat population from five cats to like one or two, I asked for a pair of good adult cats and got an adorbable pair.

anyway, that's my story. thanks and "god bless",

Widdiful
Oct 10, 2012

at least one dog, op.

LP0 ON FIRE
Jan 25, 2006

beep boop
derp, never mind.

LP0 ON FIRE fucked around with this message at 19:30 on Dec 18, 2014

Tiny Bug Child
Sep 11, 2004

Avoid Symmetry, Allow Complexity, Introduce Terror
i've heard that having 2 cats so they have a pal is good and i've thought about it cause my cat is p attention-hungry but she also seems to hate every other cat in the world so idk

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

Tiny Bug Child posted:

i've heard that having 2 cats so they have a pal is good and i've thought about it cause my cat is p attention-hungry but she also seems to hate every other cat in the world so idk

we thought the same about nargle and they are now best of friends.

do it

Tiny Bug Child
Sep 11, 2004

Avoid Symmetry, Allow Complexity, Introduce Terror
well my lease says 1 cat only so maybe when i move in the spring but i still don't know. tess seems p happy being an only cat and any time she's sitting in the window and a cat walks by outside she flips out so hard that she has fallen off the windowsill before

Farmer Crack-Ass
Jan 2, 2001

this is me posting irl

Tiny Bug Child posted:

well my lease says 1 cat only so maybe when i move in the spring but i still don't know. tess seems p happy being an only cat and any time she's sitting in the window and a cat walks by outside she flips out so hard that she has fallen off the windowsill before

yeah furball was kinda the same way. he also didn't take it well at all when we watched a dog for like a week.

like i wonder if they're already well into or past middle age they might be happier just keepin' on like they always have than if you tried to introduce a new animal. probably depends on the individual personality of the cat.

that said i also wonder if like a one cat one dog thing would work about as well as a two cat scenario. there's plenty of anecdotes out there about a cat and a dog bein' bros. idk.

newreply.php
Dec 24, 2009

Pillbug
put the cat in a dog suit and the dog in a cat suit then set up plenty of mirrors throughout the house those idiots wont know what the gently caress!

Sizone
Sep 13, 2007

by LadyAmbien
Mods please fix poll, 0 not a voting option

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

classic case of pineapple derangement syndrome
WORKSFORME WONTFIX

dragon enthusiast
Jan 1, 2010

semon demon posted:

did u have a cat door or did u let them in and out manually bc it seems like having a door would mean youd wake up to coons snugglin' w/ u
racist

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

Sizone posted:

Mods please fix poll, 0 not a voting option

you piece of poo poo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

computer parts
Nov 18, 2010

PLEASE CLAP
my sister's kitten is extremely annoying and will literally eat you out of house & home

• Locked thread