Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ANIME MONSTROSITY
Jun 1, 2012

by XyloJW

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
nice space bar you racist piece of poo poo

ANIME MONSTROSITY
Jun 1, 2012

by XyloJW
man i can t be racist, im quarter belarussian

theadder
Dec 30, 2011

same but *whispers* welsh *whispers* & not 1/4

EMILY BLUNTS
Jan 1, 2005

ah, misconfigured rogue tower

hope u didnt joke about terrorist acts or transfer personal info or passwords!

Mario Incandenza
Aug 24, 2000

Tell me, small fry, have you ever heard of the golden Triumph Forks?
spoko, OP

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth

what is this some sort of android ios?? it looks weird op

newreply.php
Dec 24, 2009

Pillbug
battery percentage indicator on ios7 is a good marker for autism

newreply.php
Dec 24, 2009

Pillbug
i mean why even have the percentage? its not as if knowing how much the os estimates there is left makes a difference to how much longer it will really last.
maybe you'll have worse signal and burn through those 15% in the time you normally would use 5%. maybe some apps will decide to do some stuff in the background because there was a significant location change or a timer went off of your bank has an ibeacon. maybe a truck driver won't be paying attention (checking battery percentage on smartphone) and sideswipe you, crippling you and making smartphone use impossible. maybe you'll come home early and find your fat wife in bed with another guy (explains why she's refused sex for months and even then) and, in a blind rage, attack him with you Victorinox® brand pocket knife, sending you to jail for pitifully attempted murder, where the use of any phones is strictly forbidden.

theadder
Dec 30, 2011

newreply.php posted:

i mean why even have the percentage? its not as if knowing how much the os estimates there is left makes a difference to how much longer it will really last.
maybe you'll have worse signal and burn through those 15% in the time you normally would use 5%. maybe some apps will decide to do some stuff in the background because there was a significant location change or a timer went off of your bank has an ibeacon. maybe a truck driver won't be paying attention (checking battery percentage on smartphone) and sideswipe you, crippling you and making smartphone use impossible. maybe you'll come home early and find your fat wife in bed with another guy (explains why she's refused sex for months and even then) and, in a blind rage, attack him with you Victorinox® brand pocket knife, sending you to jail for pitifully attempted murder, where the use of any phones is strictly forbidden.

newreply.php
Dec 24, 2009

Pillbug
please pass via rotor's office for the JOKE GETTERS gang tag

nvm i made you one

newreply.php fucked around with this message at 14:39 on Dec 18, 2014

ANIME MONSTROSITY
Jun 1, 2012

by XyloJW

newreply.php posted:

because i want to turn on the screen to look at the time and see whether ill be able to do it for the next hour or for five sconds because the iphone battery is so loving lovely.

newreply.php
Dec 24, 2009

Pillbug

ANIME MONSTROSITY posted:

because i want to turn on the screen to look at the time and see whether ill be able to do it for the next hour or for five sconds because the iphone battery is so loving lovely.

that was sort of the point: thin red bar/tinner red bar conveys the same information

Space-Pope
Aug 13, 2003

by zen death robot

man i can t be racist, im quarter belarussian
man idk what a belarussian even is

newreply.php
Dec 24, 2009

Pillbug
belarussia is a cruel dictatorship right next to the EU that no one ever talks about

Widdiful
Oct 10, 2012

why is your signal not displayed in decibels, op?

carry on then
Jul 10, 2010

by VideoGames

(and can't post for 10 years!)

lol you have the battery problem so it'll just peace out at 32% anyway

Cold on a Cob
Feb 6, 2006

i've seen so much, i'm going blind
and i'm brain dead virtually

College Slice
mine's 219-69 :cool:

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

I'm the 3G connection in almost 2015.

EMILY BLUNTS
Jan 1, 2005