Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
les fleurs du mall
Jun 30, 2014

by LadyAmbien

snodig posted:

- How do I make the transition from eating soup to start having a conversation (I'm not big for talk while eating).

dude

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

les fleurs du mall
Jun 30, 2014

by LadyAmbien
I'm not sure you're gunna interpret any given advice properly so just wing it and report back to us

les fleurs du mall
Jun 30, 2014

by LadyAmbien
this can't be real

les fleurs du mall
Jun 30, 2014

by LadyAmbien

GrrrlSweatshirt posted:

this reminds me a great way to get a date hot and ready is to recite ur favorite speeches from penn and tellers bullshit word for word

also having a copy of the god delusion on clear display in your living room, or maybe two copies one open and one closed side by side waiting for her at the dinner table would be excellent

les fleurs du mall
Jun 30, 2014

by LadyAmbien
here is the music for you https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aLEZunJmyjw

• Locked thread