Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Die Sexmonster!
Nov 30, 2005
I love my Shield Portable, one with a better-than-720p screen would have flown right into my shopping cart.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Die Sexmonster!
Nov 30, 2005

RZA Encryption posted:

Reflash your phone with the latest nightly.

Never Settle™

Die Sexmonster!
Nov 30, 2005

LastInLine posted:

Why would I watch video on a phone? I own a computer AND a TV.

Because you're not always in front of your computer or TV?

I know Watch Later exists, but this is stupidly disingenuous.

Die Sexmonster!
Nov 30, 2005

CLAM DOWN posted:

Same, rip.

*whips out S8*

what now, bitches

Please be a joke.

Die Sexmonster!
Nov 30, 2005

Variable_H posted:

Get this, go into your Xfinity shitbox settings and disable the router features, just use it as your modem, and put the new router on the network and let it handle everything.

This advice is great. Listen up, Fartz. Cancel your shitbox N450 router, this will be much faster and actually on the current wifi band. (It'll still have a slower, older radio in it.)

It's fine to use Comcast hardware for your modem if you like paying them rent? But modems are pretty simple, just get one. Routers require some research (which this guy will never do)

Die Sexmonster!
Nov 30, 2005

monster on a stick posted:

I'm tempted to buy a Galaxy just to piss off goons who recommended Moto.

I don't think they've come as highly recommended since Lenovo bought them.

The G line has been a great budget phone, but aside from that I don't see anyone DYPing Moto phones.

Die Sexmonster!
Nov 30, 2005

incoherent posted:

Any chances on the pixel going on sale between now and I\O?

I give it a 5

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Die Sexmonster!
Nov 30, 2005

Twerk from Home posted:

https://9to5google.com/2018/03/08/rumor-motorola-layoffs-moto-z/

If Motorola cuts back so much that they stop updating their phones annually like LG and HTC have signaled they will do, then there won't be that many Android manufacturers left.

I've been using an iPhone since Lenovo bought 'em :shobon: