Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Malloc Voidstar
May 7, 2007

Fuck the cowboys. Unf. Fuck em hard.
Akuma no Riddle for wasting the premise of lesbians + the absolutely hilarious ending where surprise literally everyone is alive and has a better life than before! don't ask how they survived falls off skyscrapers/being stabbed in the chest.

Nanana was a waste of a good premise too. maybe if it was two cours it would have been good

Inugami-san to Nekoyama-san was a show that i watched all of because it was like 30 seconds long. it was bad. the only redeeming part of it is that pic of ukrainian soldiers watching it in between fighting russia

DokiDoki! Precure was my entrance to the precure franchise. i actually enjoyed it, probably because i marathoned it, but it was not a good show. it almost completely ignores the other characters in the team in favor of mana, who is so overpowered by the end of the show that she is directly compared to the big bang

i didn't watch any other shows i'd truly consider bad, mostly it was good stuff like kill la kill

Metal Ray Sunshine posted:

Sekai Seifuku: Boryaku no Zvezda - This show is what happens when terrible and uncomfortable have a child, and that child is ageless yet has the body of an 8 year old. Also there was a random episode that basically compared smokers to nazi zombies. I'm not sure how far I got, but beyond the first episode is too far
that episode owned and gently caress smokers

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Malloc Voidstar
May 7, 2007

Fuck the cowboys. Unf. Fuck em hard.
to really be able to properly vote you need to watch 3 episodes of every 2014 anime imo

• Locked thread