Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

i stopped watching log horizon 2 because it was too ugly

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

the bigger issue with zvezda is that it is trash for pedophiles

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

low budget pussy

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

the gay boy samurai fighting blu ray i just checked says yes, they are a thing

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

Darth Walrus posted:

You know, you're really not narrowing things down much here.

its the samurai warriors one i got for being a loyal fan and powerful warrior

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

logh is the game of thrones of anime

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

im gonna be honest here, i haven't seen 99% of the poo poo any of you are talking about. i am however watching ping pong right now

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

congratulations to the happy couple

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

op i watched every episode of samurai flamenco, its horrible please add it to my list

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

can't say i watched more then 3 minutes of zvevzda but sure throw it on there

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

cool history fact: after the japanese trounced the russians in the russo-japanese war the european nations send observers to japan to figure out their secrets. some of these grown military men ended up attending japanese high schools (or the equivalent of that time period), living the japanese high school life to figure out their secret. a good premise for an anime imo

• Locked thread