Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Paracelsus
Apr 6, 2009

bless this post ~kya

Wark Say posted:

[*]No Game, No Life: Somebody mentioned on the best-of thread that this was like Kaiji with panty-shots. Kaiji has moxie, swagger and pluck. This poo poo was so by the numbers that I'm not sure I can even include it on my list, since I didn't get through the 3rd episode completely.
You checked out right before the shiratori game that starts with detonating an H-bomb and ends with eliminating Coulomb's Force.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Paracelsus
Apr 6, 2009

bless this post ~kya

Endorph posted:

that's brown to me. Very vaguely red brown. It's a perfectly reasonable hair color for a human being to have.
If I saw that in real life I'd presume there was a little bit of dye involved, but by anime standards it's quite reasonable.

Paracelsus
Apr 6, 2009

bless this post ~kya

WickedHate posted:

I just get bored with things really easily. I prefer shows with quicker pacing.
Yet you were fine with Mahouka for quite a while, and that thing was glacial.

Paracelsus
Apr 6, 2009

bless this post ~kya

coathat posted:

Yall would freak the gently caress out at the poo poo people write in actual literature.
Maria from For Whom The Bell Tolls would probably start some literal shaking, being a barely-legal naive and submissive rape victim who is mentally healed by having sex with the protagonist.

Paracelsus
Apr 6, 2009

bless this post ~kya

WickedHate posted:

I haven't read too far into Kyokai No Kanata, but the anime was stellar, and I'm looking forward to the movie.
I see you like to play ADTRW on Hard Mode.

Paracelsus
Apr 6, 2009

bless this post ~kya

DrPaper posted:

For an anime board you guys sure hate anime
I think the only subforums that actually like their subject are GWS and IZ.

Paracelsus
Apr 6, 2009

bless this post ~kya

Liver Disaster posted:

I was into iron fisting before it was in the anime.
Sounds like Tetsuo: The Iron Man.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Paracelsus
Apr 6, 2009

bless this post ~kya

Liver Disaster posted:

I don't know if iron fisting actually happened in Tetsuo though, I know there was a terrifying drill penis but I'm pretty sure that was the extent of insertables in that film.
I'm sure as hell not going to watch and double-check, just reading the back of the VHS cover was more than I needed to know. Or maybe that was Tetsuo 2: Body Hammer? I dunno, I'm going off of decade+-old memories of sketchy nerd shops.

• Locked thread