Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Metal Ray Sunshine
Jun 16, 2009

Muta's Mating Dance Rates a 5 on the Muta Scale
Alright here is my list of bad anime in no particular order

Sekai Seifuku: Boryaku no Zvezda - This show is what happens when terrible and uncomfortable have a child, and that child is ageless yet has the body of an 8 year old. Also there was a random episode that basically compared smokers to nazi zombies. I'm not sure how far I got, but beyond the first episode is too far

Sakura Trick - As Good Listener said, it looked like it would be fun for random anime moments, but instead it was just awkward kissing scenes, kissing cousins, kissing everything.

Sailor Moon Crystal - It's boring, it's tedious, none of the characters feel like people, just fodder, the vocal emotions don't match the stony faces, just about everything in this show is bad.

Ino-Battle wa Nichijo-kei no Naka de - This is much more disappointing than bad. The characters are alright, but it suffers from what many harem shows suffer from, and that is that the main character is just so uninteresting and unlikeable that it becomes hard to watch, especially when every character basically abandons their own personality in pursuit of this main character's ~~love~~

Persona 4: The Golden Animation - While I did kinda enjoy this, to call this an anime is kind of insulting. I feel bad for anyone who watched this without seeing any Persona 4 things before.

And of course

RWBY - I am adding this as a sixth because not only do I not count this as an anime, I don't count this as a show. Or as entertainment. Or as a story in the slightest.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread