Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Big Anime Fan Here
Sep 8, 2010

by XyloJW
Since I'm insanely smart and have good taste, I can tell you that whatever the worst ones were, I didn't watch them

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Big Anime Fan Here
Sep 8, 2010

by XyloJW
I want to slap that anime on the butt as well

Big Anime Fan Here
Sep 8, 2010

by XyloJW
Omg wickedhate stop. You're making the anime forum look bad

Big Anime Fan Here
Sep 8, 2010

by XyloJW
He's trolling you. I'm very smart and skilled at watching anime and I can tell you that what he said is empirically false

Big Anime Fan Here
Sep 8, 2010

by XyloJW
Wait does the badly drawn sonic guy actually think kill LA kill is important

Big Anime Fan Here
Sep 8, 2010

by XyloJW
Stop trolling bro

Big Anime Fan Here
Sep 8, 2010

by XyloJW
It made me horny when the mom tied the chick up and slapped her butt, wickedhate, can you milk me?

Big Anime Fan Here
Sep 8, 2010

by XyloJW
Why are people trying to say Kill la Kill wasn't a horny time? Why does this forum always try to pretend everything isn't horny?

Big Anime Fan Here
Sep 8, 2010

by XyloJW
I don't really understand the perspective where it's bad to enjoy things in a sexual way. It probably stems from people who post here mostly being individuals who were or continue to be sexually frustrated and harbor resentment towards people who are not. Like the cognitive dissonance caused by their childishly inflated sense of self worth and their inability to succeed sexually caused them to view sexual inclinations as base and crass. This is just for the aggregate, of course. The deeper you read into any ADTRW thread in which the show has sexual themes or imagery the more you start to encounter individuals with progressively more skewed and transparent views on what sex represents. Me personally, I would like to have sex with anime and exciting developments in virtual reality technology which are driven by the free market indicate that this is a very cool idea.

Big Anime Fan Here
Sep 8, 2010

by XyloJW

laplace posted:

Madoka Magica is the best anime ever made and urobutcher made me cry a million tears because of how deep and well written it was. a million times better than Evangelion and the other pleb poo poo people watch. KlK is just for Gainax nerds who can't accept that SHAFT is the true master studio.

Anime is art. :japan:

If you like Madoka Magica that much it leads me to believe you're juuuuust dumb enough to barely grasp the insanely obvious themes, but of course I Stan VERY hard for Evangelion

Big Anime Fan Here
Sep 8, 2010

by XyloJW
It sounds like the truth lies somewhere inbetween, for you

Big Anime Fan Here
Sep 8, 2010

by XyloJW
ADTRW is irl full of moe apologists

Big Anime Fan Here
Sep 8, 2010

by XyloJW

Why does the one on the right have her pussy out but there's no labes?

Big Anime Fan Here
Sep 8, 2010

by XyloJW
every moe anime has worst animation than stringendo and accelerando: ultimatum sera which is just scene after scene of people sucking the cum out of dicks. They have worse plots and less believable characters as well. Funny, how things are, sometimes.

Big Anime Fan Here
Sep 8, 2010

by XyloJW
I'm the Citizen Kane of anime

Big Anime Fan Here
Sep 8, 2010

by XyloJW

Don't lump haruhi in with the garbage this board likes

Big Anime Fan Here
Sep 8, 2010

by XyloJW

WickedHate posted:

Everyone should watch Kill la Kill.

You should watch... your loving step kid

Big Anime Fan Here
Sep 8, 2010

by XyloJW
Please reveal to me how many people in this thread haven't watched Kids on the Slope but have watched the really bad shows everyone is posting about

Big Anime Fan Here
Sep 8, 2010

by XyloJW

paragon1 posted:

That's an answer you can only find in your heart Big Anime Fan Here.

Are you telling me to "reach out to the truth", OP?

Big Anime Fan Here
Sep 8, 2010

by XyloJW

Failboattootoot posted:

I watched Kids on the Slope this year and it was pretty good. If I could put it on my list I would, even if it did have a really stupid and offensive god drat plot point that it used twice.

Hurr Durr I am afraid of commitment and am confused by all my teenage emotions so I am going to act like I'm going to rape you to drive you away. I wonder if that poo poo happened all the time in 60's Japan jazz culture?

Actually the plot was that the two boys were homos

Big Anime Fan Here
Sep 8, 2010

by XyloJW
The kind girl loved them both. And in the end, she loved them enough to accept that they wanted to gently caress asses and play jazz standards forever, even if at times they did not realize this themselves.

Big Anime Fan Here
Sep 8, 2010

by XyloJW
One of the gay boys became a priest. The other one became a doctor and looked at penises medically. They both reunited at the church and played a song

Big Anime Fan Here
Sep 8, 2010

by XyloJW
Is it worth a read if I already watched the show?

Big Anime Fan Here
Sep 8, 2010

by XyloJW
i will give it a read after this Saunders book. Thank you.

Big Anime Fan Here
Sep 8, 2010

by XyloJW

Endorph posted:

they should make a game of thrones anime

u mean Berserk

Big Anime Fan Here
Sep 8, 2010

by XyloJW
This turd tastes way worse than a McDonald's burger
*smoking crow begins to salivate*

Big Anime Fan Here
Sep 8, 2010

by XyloJW
If I have a daughter I'm going to let her watch Utena first

Big Anime Fan Here
Sep 8, 2010

by XyloJW

WickedHate posted:

The Utena movie was fun, but the stock footage of the series was mind numbing, narrative point or not. Like with the "prefer dubbed stuff", I need a lot of help concentrating and focusing, especially on large series', and that sort of thing is really counter productive to me personally being able to get into it.

Man you are just a very, very dumb.

Big Anime Fan Here
Sep 8, 2010

by XyloJW
Uhhh, well a little kid would probably get bored and not watch that show so...

Big Anime Fan Here
Sep 8, 2010

by XyloJW
A prank I used to do at parties when Strike Witches was on netflix (maybe it still is idk) was to turn on someones netflix and put on strike witches when no one was looking and then act really outraged and confused like "What the hell, Dan? You watch this stuff? Come on dude... this is sick. Why'd you put this on"

Big Anime Fan Here
Sep 8, 2010

by XyloJW

Captain Invictus posted:

I too like to trick people into thinking my friend's a pedophile

Well, since it's real life, and not the internet, people usually know that that's not actually true

Big Anime Fan Here
Sep 8, 2010

by XyloJW
Everyone meet behind the caf after school, Jeremy said he can go Super Saiyan for real and he's going to prove it

Big Anime Fan Here
Sep 8, 2010

by XyloJW
Dude don't say that his dad works for Nintendo and he can make one of the new pokemon be called Raxivace Is Gay if he wants to

Big Anime Fan Here
Sep 8, 2010

by XyloJW
I do that w/ the bebop/trigun final episode fights

Big Anime Fan Here
Sep 8, 2010

by XyloJW
If you havent done that in one of those machines youre missing out

Big Anime Fan Here
Sep 8, 2010

by XyloJW
I Can't Believe My Little Sister Could Be This Dead

Big Anime Fan Here
Sep 8, 2010

by XyloJW
I thought I can't believe my little sister could be this cute was actually a sweet story about siblings at heart. Like there bond as siblings transcended her weird fetish and they were truly kind to each other in the end

Big Anime Fan Here
Sep 8, 2010

by XyloJW

pentyne posted:

Well, for a while it was. Then the author wrote the ending

Well, on the one hand my interpretation of the show was wrong because I only watched the first season. On the other hand, I'm glad they hosed

Big Anime Fan Here
Sep 8, 2010

by XyloJW

Rangpur posted:

The worst anime of 2014 was Mahouka. There were anime with worse, more offensive premises ("help a ghost cocktease your brother or your soul will be sucked into hell!" --the pitch meeting for Recently My Sister is Unusual), and there were anime with worse animation, more's the loving pity. But man, that show combined ironclad plot armor for the male lead of the kind you never saw outside fanfiction.net before AND a spiraling hell descent into the author's Id and that of his depressingly massive fanbase.

Cross-Ange is... Christ, where do I even begin? It's a '70s era sexploitation woman-in-prison movie, only instead of working on a chain gang they occasionally have to ride their gundams out to fight dragons. Sorry, DRAGONS, but in addition to being a screamingly bad acronym they are in fact also giant fire-breathing lizards. Think about the most heavy-handed, overwrought unintentionally tragi-comic way this could unfold: you are probably very close to the actual plot. Come episode 12 they unleash, in no particular order: reincarnations, parallel worlds, God, and the DRAGONS are made out of people. Yep.

It doesn't get 'Worst Anime' of the year when Mahouka exists but it's probably an even bigger trainwreck. Somehow.

Can you tell me how much lesbian prison sex I would get per episode were I to give it a watch? I only saw the first episode and the amount was "adequate"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Big Anime Fan Here
Sep 8, 2010

by XyloJW

icantfindaname posted:

my dying request will be to kill all anime fans

and as I sheathe my blade i will whisper "no"

• Locked thread