Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Creamed Cormp
Jan 8, 2011

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
I tend to not watch a lot of anime, and especially not waste time watching stuff that I find bad/unentertaining. You should try to do that, it really makes anime much more enjoyable :smug:

Seriously though, I guess I'd like to say a lot of bad things about SAO II, mostly because of how it constantly manages to have a few good ideas and then fail to execute them in the worst way possible. Life or death gungame where the rules are entirely new for our protagonist? Welp, don't mind if we take 3 episodes dumping exposition for the sake of it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Creamed Cormp
Jan 8, 2011

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Liver Disaster posted:

Cross Ange becomes the next Bleach and just runs forever for no goddamn reason.

Hopefully not, I don't want it to become mainstream.

I kinda want to remain an underground anime connoisseur of refined taste.

• Locked thread