Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BlitzBlast
Jul 30, 2011

some people just wanna watch the world burn

Yes_Cantaloupe posted:

Kanojo ga Flag wo Oraretara - I gave this the 3-ep. test because the first had enough amusing to trick me. The next two had all the weaknesses of the first with none of the strengths. I'd be more specific, but I can't really recall any specifics. It was your standard harem comedy, complete with living in the same building with the haremettes with no adult supervision.

Man, that show has the most hilariously :wtc: ending. Literally the matrix, only stupider.

Apparently none of the lovely anime I watched this year was actually from this year, so I guess... Akuma no Riddle? Sword Art Online II was an amazingly awful adaption too, but I didn't even finish it.

Oh, Persona 4 Golden was a thing I watched that was bad. I would have been okay with all the shoehorned in Marie stuff if they hadn't hosed up the ending so hard.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread