Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
aers
Feb 15, 2012

FS/N

Although maybe that should be under "best at tricking people into thinking its well animated of 2014"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

aers
Feb 15, 2012

We live on isms: The Planet so I don't think it really matters.

aers
Feb 15, 2012

I dropped KLK then didn't post anything about it until now. You guys should try that too.

aers
Feb 15, 2012

I thought about a bit and decided to change my vote to all anime. Its all poo poo.

Edit: Utena is still good though.

aers
Feb 15, 2012

It isn't New Years here yet so I'd like to put in a vote for Whateverthehellmonogatari aired on NYE in Japan.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

aers
Feb 15, 2012

I think it would annoy me more if a character in anime had a normal voice, because that would be weird.

• Locked thread