Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Strong Mouse
Jun 11, 2012

You disrespect us. You drag corpses around. You steal, and you hurt feelings!

RRRRRRRAAAAARGH!

Prepare to die!
Mahouka - The thread for it was great until I got tired of it, but still... I don't even know how I got through half the season. The main character is the most perfect person in the universe, and all the girls want him, but he can't notice because he always has to be :geno:

Rail Wars - Why were you so bland? Why? You could have been interesting. The first couple episodes were a little interesting. Instead we get some stupid poo poo and I just gave up on watching.

Daimidalar - What the gently caress did I sit though? I watched far too many episodes of this and I have no idea why. I even made some gifs of this show.

Black Bullet - I thought it was interesting, but it hit a huge high point really early, and then I just couldn't keep watching. I even made a thread for it because I thought it was going to go somewhere.

Lauging Under the Clouds - 3 episodes. That is what I gave this show. By the third, they hinted at a larger plot, but by then I couldn't stand the brothers anymore.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Strong Mouse
Jun 11, 2012

You disrespect us. You drag corpses around. You steal, and you hurt feelings!

RRRRRRRAAAAARGH!

Prepare to die!

Darth Walrus posted:

Nanana's Buried Treasure

Man, I completely forgot about Nanana's. I gave up on it with 4 episodes to go because they just kept changing what the plot was every 4 episodes. It needed to pick something to focus on (the adventure Indiana Jones stuff) and drop the other stupid things.

• Locked thread