Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
HiveCommander
Jun 19, 2012

Mahouka: This show was aggressively boring and nearly every single character exists primarily to be amazed at anything that Gary Stu does. The MC is so edgy that his brain's been messed with to the point where his only emotion is :siren: platonic love for his sister :siren:
Kill la Kill: I'm probably going to get a lot of hate for this one, but it was too blatantly skeevy for my tastes (and I watch nearly every romcom and harem in any given season) and it was more monster-of-the-week than Power Rangers. Also the girl with the eyebrows had terrible design.
Psycho-Pass S2: I couldn't even get past 4 episodes of this. Basically the new girl starts working with the MC immediately decides "gently caress you, I only just started and you've for far more experience in this job than I have but I'm right and you're wrong because I'm a loving whiny teenage bitch!". I've had the displeasure of working with egotistical ,self-entitled asshats like that before and it's a lesson in frustration to say the least. Not something I'd want to waste my free time on.
Tokyo Ghoul: Censored gore really took away any 'horror' the show was trying to aim for, and the ending was aggressively dumb, where nothing happened and only one thing was resolved with a whole bunch of loose ends. I'm still waiting for ep 13 to come out and explain why the gently caress the show ends in that white room and what's happening outside but a whole season's come and gone in the meantime. I don't think it's going to happen.
SAO S2: Yep, they somehow managed to make the GGO arc worse than Fairy Dance. Enough said.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HiveCommander
Jun 19, 2012

Those posts (along with wickedhate fanatically defending the nationalism, incest and everything else wrong with it) was what made that thread good.

HiveCommander
Jun 19, 2012

Drakes posted:

The 2nd part starts off shoddy as hell, then it starts getting dumb and stupid halfway down the line. Its like watching a trainwreck in progress and everytime the train is just about to crash it manages to barrel roll over back on track towards wrecking again.
Ah, but did the train manage to do this?
If not, then I think I found your problem

HiveCommander
Jun 19, 2012

Namtab, what are the biggest stinkers for the year thus far? Is it too early for you to talk numbers?

HiveCommander
Jun 19, 2012

The Singing Chav posted:

KLK is both one of the best and one of the worst shows this year, apparently. :psyduck:
Some people enjoy watching mother/daughter molestation. Everyone has their kinks :shrug:

• Locked thread