Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Stall_19
Jan 2, 2013

Prodigy of Victor von Doom

Cake Attack posted:

Mahouka is the only bad show i can actually vote for so that

Yeah this. I watched the entire thing and I can't think of a single positive thing to say about it. Thread feels kinda pointless as people generally don't watch the horrible stuff. A lot of the stuff I watched this year that I didn't care for don't belong on a worst anime of 2014 list.

Mahouka, Chuunibyou season 2 & Psycho-Pass 2 are the only 3 I can say that was active that bad. Everything else was just kinda mediocre. Like I didn't care for Terror in Resonance but it doesn't belong on a worst of list.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stall_19
Jan 2, 2013

Mordja posted:

Isn't it a race to the bottom between Mahouka and Cross Ange?

I haven't watched either of them.

It's Mahouka. I haven't watched Cross Ange but from what I've heard of it, for all it's faults, it's doesn't seem boring. Mahouka commits the greatest sin of being absolutely joyless bore. There's a like no energy at all in that anime.

Stall_19
Jan 2, 2013

SSNeoman posted:

4. Glassslip the second I remember what this show was about, I will explain why it is on this list. It was just a giant vortex of boring. Had little to do with glassmaking, which was a real loving shame. Especially since this show looked really, really nice.

Oh god, I remember that. What was that even about? Can someone explain it to me? I want to read a summary of that entire series because I watched all 12 episode and I still don't even know the point of that show.

Stall_19
Jan 2, 2013

RWBY isn't an anime.

Stall_19
Jan 2, 2013

Kill la Kill was a blast to watch. The end.

Stall_19
Jan 2, 2013

I imagine the Beyond the Boundary retelling film will be much better than the actual series. They get to cut a lot of the flab and keep the meat of the story. Not sure how good it will be but I'll probably give it a watch. I didn't hate the anime.

Stall_19 fucked around with this message at 23:10 on Dec 31, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stall_19
Jan 2, 2013

Namtab posted:

I'd be interested in thoughts from you lot about whether the formatting could be improved for next year.

Forget whole voting thing and just use the thread to talk about bad anime.

• Locked thread