Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
HerpicleOmnicron5
May 31, 2013

How did this smug dummkopf ever make general?

Jojo's Bizarre Adventure: Stardust Crusaders is utter shite. It is such a step down from the fantastic season one, that I don't even want to watch the next season.

Persona 4 The Golden focuses only on the most boring character Persona has ever featured: Marie. Marie is bad. The Adachi episodes were okay though.

Soul Eater Not! never went anywhere with the concept of training the lovely weapons and maesters. It was a decent concept too.

Fate/kaleid liner makes me feel ill just thinking about it. How can it go wrong with a universe where Kiritsugu is still alive? Oh yeah, through magical girls.

Zankyou no Terror just saddened me. I loved how it started, and the first half would go on my best list. But then Five. It's like introducing the replacements for L without killing L. Oh yeah, and getting rid of the riddles was disappointing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HerpicleOmnicron5
May 31, 2013

How did this smug dummkopf ever make general?

I liked No Game No Life. I thought it was quite funny, and I'm not one to be annoyed by fanservice as long as they keep up the jokes. Rail Wars however, did not keep up the jokes with the fanservice. A good bad show keeps the bad entertaining, a bad show just has fanservice with embarrassment.

• Locked thread