Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
glomkettle
Sep 24, 2013

If you want all of the valuable commentary from KLK just watch Me!Me!Me! instead. It's got better animation and better tits (and no incest or rape, which is a pretty big plus in my book), though I'll admit KLK had decent music. About all you're missing is Mako and Gamagoori, but in return you're saving like 8 hours of your life.

I didn't hate Kill La Kill. It had some good moments but it was very deeply flawed and probably the most disappointing anime of 2014, if not quite the worst. I deeply regret my purchase of this avatar.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

glomkettle
Sep 24, 2013

I thought the middle arc was stupid and awful enough to be amusing, but then the closer they got to the ending the less entertaining the idiocy got and I never actually finished it.

glomkettle
Sep 24, 2013

WickedHate posted:

I don't think it's gonna excuse the rape.

The irony is causing my physical pain

glomkettle
Sep 24, 2013

KNK was quite possibly the most disappointing waste of good animation I've ever seen. Every single character was terrible and the story was a big fat nothing.

glomkettle
Sep 24, 2013

Srice posted:

Oh, and the idol episode. That was a funny as hell episode and if every episode was like that then the show would have been perfect. That stuff is a hell of a lot more fun to watch than characters going through generic angst.

If I'm remembering right the idol episode was one of the absolute worst in terms of the really creepy incest thing, and it was still far and away the most tolerable episode. If they'd cut the gross siscon and just had the whole show be like that episode it would have been pretty decent.

• Locked thread