Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Gyra_Solune
Apr 24, 2014

Kyun kyun
Kyun kyun
Watashi no kare wa louse
See the problem with this thread is that literally everyone in it has been wildly, astoundingly incorrect.

The single worst anime of 2014 is Fuuun Ishin Dai Shogun.

This is a Very Bad Show. Like there's no redeeming factors at all. The animation itself makes Thermae Romae look like a Ghibli film. The hero needs to be a virgin to power his big dumb robot so of course everyone is always trying to get in his pants. Music is pretty awful. Fanservicey dreck, doesn't even manage to accomplish titillation because they use photoshop morph tools to do boob bouncing which has the effect of looking like they're just dragging jello around.

I wish I could vote for it twenty times. Like seriously, this show makes everything else this season look like a masterpiece by comparison. People of this thread, I beseech you. Watch only the required three episodes of this show so you can understand the depths of true depravity and terribleness. Every other show mentioned thus far will pale in comparison. You will WANT to watch Kill La Kill after it to wash out the taste, that is how far I am willing to go.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gyra_Solune
Apr 24, 2014

Kyun kyun
Kyun kyun
Watashi no kare wa louse

Dick Spacious CPA posted:

heck id be remiss if i didnt say that i have had thoughts of getting kissed all over by the girls from kill la kill

I just wish Satsuki would do something about those eyebrows, i mean jeez you'd think with all that cash you could afford to get them taken care of

Gyra_Solune
Apr 24, 2014

Kyun kyun
Kyun kyun
Watashi no kare wa louse

Endorph posted:

looking forward to cross ange in super robot wars

If it means the slimmest hope of getting Escaflowne back then I am prepared to make that risk

(softening the blow is the relatively cool OP though and in general banpresto would do smart things like 'how about we not have a teenage girl get anally tortured')

• Locked thread