Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ytlaya
Nov 13, 2005

HiveCommander posted:

Those posts (along with wickedhate fanatically defending the nationalism, incest and everything else wrong with it) was what made that thread good.

WickedHate posted:

Mahouka. It was complete immoral garbage and propaganda for Japanese nationalism.

The best thing to come of the mahouka thread IMO.

Going to throw an extra vote towards Mahouka for being the worst. There are trashier shows with worse production out there, but Mahouka stands out just for how incredibly dull it is. Like, at least the upcoming Gate anime has a scene where people shoot an RPG at a dragon; Mahouka's action was extremely boring and completely devoid of tension.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ytlaya
Nov 13, 2005

I tried to watch Kill La Kill, but just found it kind of dull around half-way through. I didn't stop because I was disgusted, but because I just didn't find the plot very interesting and it seemed to repeatedly rehash the same themes (along with the same music, etc). With one or two exceptions the fight scenes were also pretty lame.

• Locked thread