Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Not My Leg
Nov 6, 2002

AYN RAND AKBAR!
To offset the natural bias toward recent cartoons and events, I'm going to try to post nominees from the first half of the year where possible.

Worst Middle East Cartoon

Worst Police Brutality Cartoon

Worst Torture Report Cartoon

Worst The Interview Cartoon

Worst cartoon about a tragedy

Worst caricature

Goombama always and forever the worst caricature.

Worst "A Thing Happened" cartoon

Worst Label

Things you can blame on Bergdahl. Deserting his post, Obama's decision to do a prisoner exchange, Obama's decision to not involve Congress, and Ross Gosse.

Least concealed bigotry in a cartoon
Laziest cartoon
Most easily reinterpreted
Overall worst political cartoon of the year

Best Edit/Parody
The nomination is for the entire collection of Ye Fowl Herald, not just this one.

Not My Leg fucked around with this message at 20:34 on Dec 23, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Not My Leg
Nov 6, 2002

AYN RAND AKBAR!

Biffmotron posted:

God are there some Gay Abortions this year.

Worst Middle East Cartoon

Kirschen is a hard bar to top, but let's no forget the contributions of Greenberg in promoting the narrative of "evil palestinians throwing their children in front of honorable Israeli missiles."

Worst cartoon about a tragedy

Child refugees from Central America are a human rights disaster, but let's no lose focus on the real issue here: Amnesty, and how Obama keeps hitting it with a stick to make Latino votes fall out.

Pretty sure you meant to post a different cartoon for the first one.

E: Fixed

Not My Leg fucked around with this message at 20:37 on Dec 23, 2014

• Locked thread