Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
itskage
Aug 26, 2003

Is it too late for categories? I was behind on the thread until tonight so I didn't get to post, but all the events categories are from the end or middle of the year.

Would have liked to have seen some sochi or crimea comics since all of that went down early this year.

Although maybe it's not late to add a putin fanboy/worshipping category? That could cover both snd we'd get to choose the best comic featuring a conservative fapping to putin.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

itskage
Aug 26, 2003

Garrand posted:

This was pretty much the closest to bad cartoons. There obviously wasn't a place for racism or misogyny or any of the other notes that the regulars commonly hit. Just a number of bland ones and some that were really tone deaf to the point of almost glorifying suicide. Still pretty bad, but not really on the same scale as what's frequently seen here.

Honestly I think more crap was posted about good cartoons on the topic, like Erika Moen's, than was discussed about the usual suspects' offerings.

itskage
Aug 26, 2003

Here's the old threads if Chamale wants to put them in the OP?

2012: http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3523762&pagenumber=1
2013: http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3596352&pagenumber=1

My opinion on blocking Gorell from going for a dynasty after winning after his three-peat depends entirely on if we're allowed to update these guy's wiki pages?

Bob Gorell's Wiki page posted:

Awards:
2012 Laziest Cartoon of the year.
2013 Laziest Cartoon of the year.
2014 Laziest Cartoon of the year.
2015 Laziest Cartoon of the year.
2016 Laziest Cartoon of the year.
2017 Laziest Cartoon of the year."

It could be his legacy.

itskage
Aug 26, 2003

ComradeCosmobot posted:

I get this (bad) cartoon, but I don't really get the edit. I guess it's trying to make a sarcastic statement but it doesn't really do it for me because it doesn't really show the Zoe Quinn analogue in an especially positive light, I guess... But maybe that's the weird addition of the pants at her shins in the lower image making her a bit of a joke. :shrug:

The edit isn't supposed to to be for the zoe quinn analogue, it's just to make fun of the original comic. Basically don't look at the girl on the left as zoe quinn, but just part of the joke. Everything is just meant to be silly except the bottom right where they real meaning of the edit is.

itskage
Aug 26, 2003

Worst Middle East Cartoon
G
Worst Police Brutality Cartoon
B
Worst Torture Report Cartoon
D
Worst The Interview Cartoon
A
Worst cartoon about a tragedy
D